Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many people...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Little Wing, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Smoke bowls at their computer desk as they browse the internet (such as grasscity!)? I am smoking a bowl as I type this!

2. Smoking a bowl, chiling on the couch, surfing the City with the laptop. Life is good. :smoking:

3. that would be so wonderful. but i live with my parents.

4. Normally I would be. Been dry for 3 days now.

It just makes everything so much more interesting. I love to smoke while I'm doing research on the computer (or better yet playing videogames), I just sometimes have trouble writing coherently.

5. Yeah, I do sometimes. Not much lately, though.

6. i used to then i realized it was a bad idea... though i am constantly on the City right AFTER i smoke a bowlll

7. ya thats me right there, HOLLA :smoke:

8. lol been dry for 3 days as stated by someone.. but i always chill on the computer smoke a bowl and music in the backround.. i always take it for granted untill im actually dry like right now lol.. but being sober is always a trip too me..

9. Why do you think its a bad idea to smoke at the computer?

10. yeah why ^^^^^

i always find that im loosing weed in my keyboard...maybe when i buy a new one ill take all the keys out and smoke a blunt..hehe

11. Smoking another bowl as I check up on this post. I think it's pretty nice. I like packing up a big one, and smoking it slowly over the course of like 20 minutes at the computer.

12. Im always sitting here on the internet and smoking. Its just what I normally do.

13. Alright, smoking my before sleep bowl. Going to get some sleep once this is done. Goodnight.

14. Good Night Little Wing. Happy dreams:smoke:

15. Normally i am blazing at the comp posting cept when im posting from my college cuz they got fire alarms and shit..

16. i do somtimes, but i usally smoke before i go to sleep in my bed.

17. all the time =)

18. Really? The one in my room sure hasn't gone off. Everyone seems to have no problems with them. I just have my window open and an incence stick burning when I smoke, and no one notices or cares. My school is probably different though, the RA's here probably smoke in their rooms as well.

19. well i got a shower bathroom, a shitter bathroom and a sleeping room and each one has NEW fire alarm installed....im not gonna test em cuz when they go off the whole building has to evacuate and we've done that 3 or 4 times so far and its wack

20. still live with the rents, cant do it yet, stinks....