Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many people try too roll in da car?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RaiderRadeon, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Shit, I rolled a blunt while walking into Seattle's Hempfest with only one person helping, and that was to hold the baggie while I was putting the bud in the Swisher and rolling it up.

Moving car is easy.

2. Its always good to do that so the cops have a better chance at seeing you:rolleyes:.

3. not while i'm driving, but i have a rolling machine and i use that when i'm the passenger a lot. it's great.

4. i rolled a blunt and joint in a car moving down road passger

not sayin its the safest but on country road not alot of trafic ive seen blunts rooled while driving with knees never swerverd of anything he was good too had done in like a few secs...u no what i mean

5. that just sounds like a bad idea in general... so many things can go wrong(excluding a car accident). rolling, is like an art i believe... and every joint/blunt should be rolled with some care.

anyway, my buddies and i prefer bowls... and we've gotten used to lighting our bowls while driving with our knees during the hit. usually we'll have the person sitting shotgun hold the wheel... but you cant always rely on em.

6. my friend did it .he like just poped it and then we started going to the car,and went to the movies.

7. well keep in mind I he rolled spliffs so with the tobacco its easier to roll if it counts for anything lol. I know I would end up parked in somone elses living room.

8. my friend rolled a blunt with one hand while he was driving