Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many people try too roll in da car?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RaiderRadeon, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I rolled in a moving car, that was pitch black, while tripping balls, and it smoked too, was not pretty at all tho LOL!

2. Yeah I can roll blunts in the car, not too difficult but it definitely takes a little more time than if I were stationary. The hardest part is finding something to cut the blunts with, cuz I'm not a big fan of using my fingernails to slice a blunt

3. ive found a great (feels lik free) way to roll a perfect joint
    take dowel or paint brush handle or somethin round and a box knife. jus carve it into a joint shape that u lik to ur preference the sand it perfectly round. roll the paper around it stuff. and twist easy as that

4. man i know a kids who rolls blunts while hes driving his car. its nuts.

but ya i hate it but its necessary sometimes

5. i roll cigarettes while i'm driving all the time. it only takes me 4 seconds.

6. i've never rolled personally while in the car but i've had lots of friends do it while i was driving

7. when all my friends got our licenses all we did was cruise. so yeah. weed wuold always fall off if we hit a bump or turned too quick. this one kid i know can roll a rello and drive.

8. Those auto rolling things are alright, my friend liked to use em a lot. But what happened to pride in your joints man? The feeling you get when you roll a such a perfect joint you feel bad smoking it, and you say YES, I MADE THIS! Well not usually but you kinda want to. Then you light it up, and reap the reward of your hard work.

9. I can roll and drive it's relatively easy once you know how to roll efficiently and quickly.

Protip: break up on your lap rather than a something hard. Won't slide around.

10. Ive rolled on the move before. It sucks especially if you have a dumb stupid chick driving who speeds. The blunt came out ight though and me and my friend got blasted. But, i cannot drive and roll at the same time. I wouldn't be able to focus on anything. Lol.

11. As a passenger, I have no problem, unless it's a really horrible gravel road or we're going over curbs or something.....

Driving? Fuck no.

12. Never rolled a j, driving, stop n roll, then off i head :) Roll up ciggies are another matter entirely

13. #33 insatiablesmoke, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
    i don't roll joints, only blunts and i've rolled them on many different kinds of roads. but honestly, interstates and highways are the easiest cause theres not as many stops, turns, or obstacles to deal with. although i can roll while driving i prefer not to, it really doesn't seem that safe.

if you meant while other people are driving, that happens all the time, its not dangerous

14. when I lived in the uk me and my dad would race, he would beat me and when he got out he had a rolled spliff, he can do it with his eyes close, but when driving he usually drives with his forearms and holds the paper high and fills it up and all that good stuff, my dad is the shit =D gotta chill with him when I get back from college haha

15. My truck has the perfect spot for rolling, the center console which is also a seat is completely flat and the perfect size for rolling blunts and joints. I've rolled tons of them in my truck but never while moving because I'm the only one who drives my truck and I wouldnt even attempt to roll while driving.

16. If i'm rolling a blunt, I'd gut it and put it out the window while driving, get the leaf off and then pull over on a small road (not like a highway or something) and quickly break the bud up and roll it. It usually works out nicely :smoking:

17. This is so stupid.

18. Agreed just park and roll it and be on your way in a minute..

19. I talk on my cell phone will driving. And rolling a joint. And i'm fucking great at it.

20. man ive done everything rolled while driving rolled while moving rolled in the dark on a freeway at like 2 am it was a blind blunt but it worked