How many people to smoke an 5oz

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BeanieBoi, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Hey this is my first time posting but I really need some help, I’m thinking about throwing a party at the end of the year and I was going to buy 5 oz for the party and I really need to know how many people it would take to clear it and still have a good high, the people coming are generally light weights and slightly inexperienced.

People say you don’t need weed to have fun, you don’t need running shoes to run but it fucking helps

2. Light weights?

5 ounces?

Let's assume everyone consumed a gram though I'd say your average light weight isn't going to. You need 140 people to consume 5 ounces in one go at that level...

• Agree Agree x 1

3. You don't need 5 Oz's how many people are coming to this party? Just make edibles then you won't have to buy as much weed.

4. Sounds like a big-ass party ! I'm thinkin around 150 - 200 lightweights.( or 75 of us, lol )

5. 5 oz isn’t hard for me to obtain I have some really good sources, and I just want everyone to be BAKED

People say you don’t need weed to have fun, you don’t need running shoes to run but it fucking helps

6. Holy fuck that's going to be an expensive and huge party

Can I come?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks for the help! I’m probably just going to go for 75 and have a small competition and the biggest hit will take some of the leftovers home

8. Lol don't get robbed showing off those 5 zips

• Like Like x 1
  9. NICE !

10. I didn't say it was hard for you to obtain i just think you're wasting your money on 5ozs when you could just get 2 Oz's & make edibles but Billy's will be Billy's.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Also kinda odd no one will be bringing their own weed lol...

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. But what if they DO...GEEZ,LOUISE...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

13. The OP is clearly a billy 5ozs will easily run me £600 fuck giving out free weed to people at a party, you only do that kinda shit if you grow it yourself, imo OP is just trying to show off because he's new to GC.

• Like Like x 1
  14. If you throw a party based around weed and then tell people to bring their own that’s just low, and please stop being so hostile it was a simple question

15. tumblr_m30y5zpqFB1qhhugoo1_500.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I'd just get 8 oz for he half p price break anyway. 5 is pretty random.

Yes I'll take a quarter pound and one ounce.

Just get an oz, if that's not enough it's because your guests need to buy their own weed hahaha

• Agree Agree x 1

17. Also young Billy stop putting "People say you don’t need weed to have fun, you don’t need running shoes to run but it fucking helps" at the end of each post it looks retarded.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I am not being hostile at all man

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. #19 BrewsnWeed666, Dec 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2017

OP is dumb, kinda hoping he pulls out 5 ozs & gets rushed for it & robbed lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. This is being hostile lol

It's probably his signature.