How many people prefer to work high?

Discussion in 'General' started by ParbakeJake, Mar 28, 2011.

1. I used to think I couldn't work a job or do well in school while high because it was a tolerance thing. Nowadays I almost prefer to work or go to school stoned. Usually I'll give it a month and after I feel comfortable, I definitely try and stay stoned during :) Thinking about it now, I'm stoned a lot :smoke:

:hello: What about you guys n gals? What are your thoughts on working or trying to do things whilst stoned? Do you have a preference?

2. Depends the job, I smoke at my current job so I can fall asleep easier :)

Otherwise not that fun for me because works seems to take forever if im high.

3. back when I worked at McD's, I used to blaze before every shift and eat some chicken nuggets when the managers werent looking. good as shit, i would grab swiss cheese and bacon and wrap it around a nugget, amongst other delicious combos that you cannot order on the menu lol. every cent of each paycheck went towards weed.

ah, those were the days :smoke:

4. I think I work better when I'm high, because I'm.... content I guess.

5. work yes, study no

6. nah, its because you're high dude

7. No, i focus better sober. Anyway im getting paid to work, not to be stoned.

8. #8 cannabis, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    I bartend high being that it is a very routine type of job and can be tedious at times, it helps to not only repress the urge to drink but being sober around a bunch of drunks is not very easy so it helps deal with that as well. But i can't recommend being stoned while working, there's a time and a place for everything...

9. my job entails sitting and waiting for computers to break, then i go fix them, then i wait for more computers to break. so yeah, i hit a bowl before i go in.

10. Sometimes. I usually like to save it after so i have a nice little incentive. Plus i always feel like im gonna fuck somethin up high. Just doesn't seem responsible anymore.

What the fuck is happening to me :confused:

11. I suppose, dude. Italics are fun.

12. I use to do it all the time when I worked as a cashier, it made people a lot more tolerable.

13. As a carpenter, I couldn't possibly work high. There's too much physical activity and numbers, if I was high it would be a complete disaster.

I also worked at a restuarant as a waiter. I blazed at work a few times but I just ended up feeling guilty and stupid. I felt uncomfortable around the customers and it was rather difficult to balance the tray of food and converse with the customer. Not to mention, I was burnt out as fuck by the end of my shift, no fun at all.

And like someone else said, your being paid to work not to be stoned. From an employers point of view, it's pretty immature.

14. Yeah i dont do it often but i have only had landscaping jobs and pizza flippin jobs. No way in hell imma go build a house stoned :laughing: haha

15. Heh, this. Once I got a bit too high a few hours before my shift at the restaurant I worked at. We just ran food, didn't do table service (taking peoples orders after they sit down) but I still sucked ass at remembering the table number. It's really damn annoying when youre carrying some food, someone stops you for a question, and that number is a puff of smoke. Being high made me feel uncomfortable around customers as well.

My current job, I'm either doing emails and shit like ordering parts from companies or assembling or soldering those small parts. The few times I've gone in a bit buzzed I found out that I totally suck ass as searching for shit on the messy work bench. I would drop a screw or something on the floor and spend like 5 minutes searching for it. Or finding the right tool on the bench. So yeah, not doing that either.

I do however enjoy running a lathe when I'm a bit baked. <3 lathes. It's just me and that part, makin chips :smoke:

16. Well depends on job if it involves usin your muscles and theres a chance you could posibly be injured on the job i would totally go sober and wait til after work to enjoy. But if you like workin at target and your the cashier lol Id be blazed all day everyday

17. I work a McD's right now in a bad area. I have to go in high or I cant handle the customers that come in thinking we OWE them or the world owes them. I took this job for extra money while in college and cause I love people. Well most people...anyways

18. Yeah it depends on the job.
    For the past couple summers I've worked with my township cutting grass on municipal property. I blazed all the time but being out on a lawnmower all day in the hot sun sucked. I still just burnt out and it wasn't that fun.

Then again, I know people who do everything stoned... just depends on the person.

19. I just work at a Burger King right now, my boss is surprised if I show up not high :) Usually like to wake n bake befor class too, just makes the day better

20. Ya i ALWAYS smoke like within an hour after i wake up just makes me ready to tackle the day