how many people like caffiene with their weed high?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dank spanko, Sep 8, 2012.

1. #1 dank spanko, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    Lately I've been digging lower doses of caffeine tablets 150mgs with a couple hits of some skunk.

Or coffee...I like to take it easy on it though for the sake of my heart.

What about you guys?

I realized I spelled caffeine wrong

2. i really like drinking coffee and smoking. but i don't drink coffee all the time.

3. I will drink like 3 giant spoon scoops of roast coffee a day.Too much?

4. haha if your body can take it. I personally hate the crash so i do it once

5. I drink coffee many times a day, but it's a mixture of approx. 85% decaf to 15% regular, so I don't get hyper.

6. Usually i atleast drink a espresso or 2 a day

7. Yes! I always suggest getting some coffee after I smoke with friends and they keep saying it kills their high.

8. Damn I need a good 3-4 cups of coffee to feel any energy boost, I get pretty strong coffee to. I don't really notice much of a crash till around 7-8 pm and by then I'm going to bed in a few hours anyways. I am just naturally very good at handling caffeine, my local gas station has 2 for 3$ on 16oz monsters and 2 is a normal dose and I don't feel jittery or anything just awake.but yes coffee and weed are good, drink some coffee while you smoke and it will help with the weed come down and the highs really positive and happy.

9. [quote name='"smoking515"']Damn I need a good 3-4 cups of coffee to feel any energy boost, I get pretty strong coffee to. I don't really notice much of a crash till around 7-8 pm and by then I'm going to bed in a few hours anyways. I am just naturally very good at handling caffeine, my local gas station has 2 for 3$ on 16oz monsters and 2 is a normal dose and I don't feel jittery or anything just awake.but yes coffee and weed are good, drink some coffee while you smoke and it will help with the weed come down and the highs really positive and happy.[/quote]

Monsters don't do shit for me, but I'll start feeling a cup of coffee about halfway through. I make it about 2-3 times stronger than normal though :laughing: I've never tried toking and drinking coffee though, I usually smoke at night. Sounds like it might help though with those real lazy highs :smoke:

10. Just roasted an L, about to drink a pot of coffee

11. I've taken a total of 5 or 6 five hour energies, at first they were fun.....last one or two sucked...really wasn't worth it to me.............but stimulates can be fun

12. not any more. it just makes me feel really uneasy like i cant be comfortable and ruins the high.

13. When I smoke before or at work I tend to drink an energy drink so I don't get sluggish.

I don't care what kind if weed it is, it makes me go slow haha

14. One time i made coffee in a french press and used like 6 scoops for one cup. I drank it in about 15 minutes and it was such a bad idea. I had the worst jitters, i couldnt calm down an started freaking. I then smoked a bit, but it didnt work. Just as i was about to go to bed i crashed hard. I dont drink coffee anymore.

15. caffeine makes it such an epic body high. that light tingling you get when you smoke is fucking 10x more intense, its pretty awesome

16. Tea soothes the throat