How many people have you smoked with?

Discussion in 'General' started by sofakingstoned, Jan 18, 2014.

1. You are litteraly one of the blades(ies) I had in mind when making this thread. Your stories and post always make me smile! Keep on rocking storm crow! God bless :)

2. Man, that is a good question. Probably around 200 at this point, but my road has just begun.

3. Probably around 100 people I actually know. Not counting random parties, concerts, etc. I've only been smoking for a year.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. 50-60 but i dont like smoking with just anybody..best to keep your smoke circle small imo. 

5. I've only been blazing for 4 months now so I would say about 14. For the most part I usually just spark up with my girlfriend though, I quickly found out people like to leech hard and not return the favor.

6. I've been smoking since I was ten, so I'd say that I probably know most of the stoners in Ventura County, CA that are within +/- 10 years of my age.

7. 50-75 is my best guess Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Oh geez, a couple of hundred for sure, got mono once from smoking blunts with people ahh good times

9. probably around 6 people
    i like to keep my blaze buddies tight cause other people i toke with don't return the favor

10. Lots and lots

11. Too many to count lol.

12. I have no idea. Fifty, hundred maybe? Not quite the social butterfly to be any more than that. Unless smoking joints being passed around at concerts counts :smoking:

13. That is a number to high to count.Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Under 20I prefer smoking alone

15. never thought about this before... been smoking since I was 13 and im 25 so its gotta be a couple hundred?? maybe 300.. iono thinkin bout it makes my head hurt i need a bowl

16. 63

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Dam that's like asking a rabbit how much pussy he got.Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I would have to say in the range of 30-50. I never smoked with random people that much at parties.

19. Been smoking for under a year so. My Girlfriend. 3 friends.. My dad and his girlfriend. So the magical number 6.

Going to Amsterdam in April so that number might quickly grow.