how many people have you slept with

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lilpoofer, Jun 14, 2011.

1. ;)
    how many people have you slept with over the last 60 days?
    how many is borderline slut (in your opinion)?

2. One.
    I think 4+ would be borderline slutty for two months

3. 1 im married basically. dont know about in a 60 day period but my record for a month going from the 1st to the last day of a month is 12, and ive got 8 twice.

4. If a broad fucks more than 2 new penises in a 90 day period shes a whore. If the 2 penises are fucked on the same day of each other shes a whore. All past penises are free penises, excluding same day. Any penis she has fucked 3 or more times in a month must be told of any other penis currently being fucked that month. 'Currently fucking a penis constitutes 3 times in a month.' If the vagina is given up under any circumstances while under a penises posession deems her a whore. Using a vagina for monetary gain or material possesions deems her a whore.

5. Zero. Zilch. None.

I think borderline slut would be 3+ partners
    in that time period. If you got one for every
    week, you're a slut. That goes for men too.

6. 1. I'm in a relationship.

I think sluttiness is a personal standard. If you violated your own code of ethics; then maybe. But did you hurt anyone?, is your reputation tarnished or if you have no regrets...

I would never call a girl a slut unless she liked it :)

7. 3.

Only one of them has ever been worth it

8. Sad to say, only 3. :(

9. around 25-30...

10. Nada. Not one.

11. In 60 days?

Bullshit.

12. of course bs!...going by the thread title, i was talking about my lifetime obviously....lol :smoke:..

13. 0. in my lifetime.

14. the slutiness question is either a jersey shore character or not easy to define.

15. 1. I'd say 2 or 3. :confused_2:

16. Dont worry about it bro. The right girl will find you eventually. Be confident

17. gladly only 1! ever! :)