How many people are high right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by cspcdawg, Feb 24, 2008.

1. I'm chillin right now, pretty stoned, and was wonderin how many people are high as fuck right now?
    im listen to some music, was watchin pink floyd the wall that movie fucks with your mind. but ya man im high.

2. I am extremely high

I'm 6 minutes into 'Mountain Jam' by the Allman Brothers Band and I've got The Godfather on TV with the volume off. Michael Corleone is on his way to kill those dudes in the restaurant.

3. For real, i forgot wat gonna say.

4. You were probably gonna give props to Al Pacino

5. You read my fuckin mind man.

6. i am so high so wownthis weekend rockerd n stuff

7. i have no clue what you said

8. I bought a huge bag of Sun Chips Garden Salsa, just opened it, and its almost gone

9. Im high, Im always high except the first 90 minutes or so after I wake up. Always!

10. Gettin pretty stoned, but im rollin swishers for later before i get too blowed today.

11. high as fuck... half time of phx game....

and i gott 2 brews chea.

12. Ive done that so many time.. not the same music but left GF 1 on and just muted it. Its amazing.

13. Not I :(

Not for another couple months =/

14. Same :eek:

15. gonna go rip the bong =) and play a game or watch college basketball...

16. "I'm so high I have no idea what's going on"
    -towlie

:smoking:

17. I am working on it right now :smoking:

18. man im still verry stoned, just got back from a friends and forgot i have to write a paper for school due tomorow.. oh and its my birthday tomoro tooo!! :) :)

19. I cracked the light bulb on my light bulb vaporizer.
    Oh well.
    I'll replace it tomorrow.

20. Just cooked up some hash and smoked it out of the bonggg, rollin up an L to follow..