Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many people are baked right now?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tonydiamond305, Mar 18, 2009.

1. I wish. It's spring break for me and I'm bone dry. That will change tomorrow. :wave:

2. T-Breaks fuckin suck!
    Itll be worth it come 4-20 ;)

3. Cant wait for April 20th, its taking too long

Planning to make Canna-dinner:yummy::D

4. I'm Half baked like the Guy on the couch

5. what's a t-break? guessing tolerance break? How long do you do that for?

6. got one right chere!:smoking: i need to go to sleep but im having too much fun watching TV dipping and chillin on GC lol

7. i are ripped :confused:

8. Yeah tolerance break. You dont smoke for awhile and your tolerance goes down...
    And I'm waiting til 4-20 so I'll be high as fuck :D

9. Yeah, it's a Tolerance Break. The ones earlier in the topic, I assume they're doing it until 4-20 which is ample enough time to let the THC exit the bloodstream. You're body is not used to it as much so it takes smaller amounts to get high again. Just like pack a day smokers.. You can't start out smoking a pack.. That takes tolerance.. etc.

10. that's a good idea, but I have a hard time putting down the pipe lately. I get stoned every night.

11. You should def give it a go. A month is a really long time but its worth it lol

12. i'm guessing.... 7,947,623.

13. im toasted lol:smoking:

14. i am.
    have you ever tried planning[brainstorming] a trip while tweakn balls?
    It's fun as shit imo. lol.

if any of you care; my places to go to this year;

Colorado
    toronto
    north carolina
    vegas
    new york maybe
    && minnesota.

next year i'll hopefully be planning some out of the country type trip.

15. not me thats for sure.

thanks for reminding me you rat bastard!

hopefully my connect will get back from nor cal tomorrow and i can get my hands on my zip.

but im happy for the rest of you, i truly am.

good tokin to you all!

16. Haha planning shit is a love/hate relationship with me. I always say I'm gonna do a whole bunch of shit every summer and I never do it.... But foreal though, I'm going to Amsterdam this summer. Already booked the flight, so I cant flake out now! Haha thats either a really good thing or a really stupid thing to do... We'll find out I guess :D

17. Had a quick snap, made some coffee, enjoyed it with a cigarette on my balcony, then finished with a fat bowl in my spoon and I'm baked.

18. You cannot flake on a trip to Amsterdam.

I am planning on going to Washington next month. And taking a day-or-two trip to BC. :yay:

19. Haha BC is next on my list...