Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many people actually smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Hello everyone, I've had a pretty hard time finding decent bud lately, and the college campus across the street doesn't have anything good to offer. Just some nasty ass mexi-schwag...I'm wondering how many people actually smoke bud, because I just want to know if it'd be safe to ask people at my apartment complex...I've found out that even people that don't look like the stereotypical stoner, smoke cannabis. Also, what would be a good way to approach someone about getting cannabis?

2. Person A walks up to Person B

Person A: Hey whats good do you blaze by any chance?

Person B: Nah man sorry

or

Person B: Ya but I don't know where to get any, I'm looking myself

or

Person B: Ya im bout to call my dude now you looking?

or

Person B: Ya I got some, how much you need?

repeat process, give no money up front, ull do fine :)

3. You'd be surprised. The worst they can say is no, and if they try to make a scene out of it just walk away..

"Hey dude, know where I can get any?" usually works for me. If they're cool they'll know what you're talking about.

4. I smoke weed.

:smoking:

5. I used to get fire all the time. 4-6 strains a week but I have not smoked in 8 months meow.

6. KillerKush,where are you from in ireland?

7. I'm second generation in the states Sir. Parents were born in Dublin.

8. Im first generation Mudafudger.
    Cork City

9. Don't be afraid to ask around, but of course do be a little discreet about it.

Do: Ask people who fit the "typical stoner" sterotype, they're most likely to blaze and more often than not are willing to help out a fellow in need if they can.

Definitely Do: If you see someone who fits the "typical stoner" and they're smoking a cigaratte ask them if they smoke...they'll understand
    If they don't understand they either don't smoke weed and couldn't help out, or they're crazy high at the moment and aren't sure what's going on (in the case of the latter, that's the guy you wanna get your weed from)

Don't: Wear a sign around your neck with a giant pot leaf painted on it, shouting through a megaphone "DOES ANYONE HAVE WEED FOR ME TO BUY!?"

College campuses though usually have some fairly decent buds around, you just have to find the right people

10. I find it hard to believe the only thing you can find on a college campus is dirt since every college campus that I've been to and I have been on the campus tour for 3 years now and i find tons of dank. Granted people are real sketchy now with hooking up a stranger but you can always find a good dude out there

11. all you have to ask is, 'you cool man?'

12. I thought the same thing, but I've had more than 5 people tell me that the only thing on campus that you can find is "corn" which is generally low-avg mids:(

13. Look at all the alcoholics in this place. I think between the three of us we have an AA meeting, all we're missing is bad coffee.

If youre near a college campus and you can't find, you're not looking hard enough. Keep looking, ask around. Find the people smoking cigs and ask one of them. Hell go through the cafeteria at lunch and look for:
    • Guys playing hackysack
    • A dude wearing a Sublime tshirt
    • Anyone with a skateboard

If they can't help you out start growing theres people in need.

14. Strange, this would never work in Britain. The typical "stoners" here are chavvy bastards.

15. I'm not racist by any means, but it seems as if blacks only sell the "corn"...I've always been sorta hesitant to ask whites for some reason.

16. 23,049,625,100.0000010101010 people smoke.

17. Skin color doesn't matter on who has what to be honest most blacks have serious dank

18. Heres what you do... Go into town, follow 11th street until you hit the big yellow house with the pig out front. Proceed to the right, where you will find a dirt road. Follow said road until you hit a fork. Use that fork to eat the piece of cherry pie I left for you. Enjoy. Then, follow that road even longer, until you come across "the cave". Walk in, and ask the homeless guy for "the big one and only". He will know what you're talking about.

And enjoy!

Or you could just ask some friends, or family.... I would go with the first option, but thats just me...

19. Truth, my buddys supplier is african american and i get nice dank bud.

The mids and lower grades usually come from the local highschool punk dropouts around here.