how many peices do u have

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by lovenweed420, Nov 26, 2011.

1. two spoons

2. Fat glass bong
    Broken roor
    3 dope ass pipes
    Fake roor bubbler
    Papers
    And a chillum

Oh and a hookah

3. Where do u find fake root bongs and bubblers?

4. i have a dugout with 2 different one hitters
    bubbler
    small bong
    vapor genie pipe
    NO2 vaporizor
    single hose 18" hookah

i usually just use either of the vapes.

5. I have 2 glass bowls and a hookah. I've only used the hookah once though and it kinda sucked. I'm definitely only gonna use it for shisha now.

6. I have a glass bowl, a metal sneak a toke (which is very handy) a chillum (my friend bought it for me in cancun, and its crappy plastic that melts and burns your lip), and a mini bong. I also have my friends freezer bowl that ill probably just end up keeping, I've had it for a few months and I think she quit :p so the fam (in listed order) is: Jeam Pierre (more commonly known as JP, unnamed, unnamed, bruce, and ariel. Lol. The two no names weren't originally mine so I never really thought of names, and I was one of the first people who smoked ariel and that was basically the naming ceremony

Also a sharp crusher and plenty of papes.

7. A glass pipe. Lol my collection is rather small. haha

8. A one hitter a tiny 2 chamber bubbler and I share a bong with my friend now.

9. I have one piece, its on me at all times called my cock.

I roll blunts and papers, my friends all have bongs that i smoke off of...My favorite/only white RooR broke awhile back and im still devasted...nothing will replace you coco.

10. holy shit mind blowing

11. I used to have a bunch, but sold most of my collection when I moved away to college. Now I just keep a small bowl (never even use it), my one-hitter/dugout (multiple times per day), and my vape (MFLB ftw!) which i'll usually use when its too cold/im too lazy to go outside.

12. Pieces come and go too quickly in our suite here at my university...

I'm down to one, my steamroller <3

recently deceased: two mini bubblers, and a double chambered bubbler

13. 1 one hitter, 1 spoon, 1 bubbler, 1 steam roller, 1 bong, 1 vape.

14. I have 4 bongs that I use most of the time, one dry handpipe that I keep in my golf bag during the summer, a vape in my bedroom, and about a million different bowls, ashcatchers, curves etc.

15. I have a 20 inch straight tube. I also have an ashcatcher and a j-hook that I can use as a bubbler or just a pipe with a slide.

16. i got about a dozen pieces or so

17. I have....
    A bowl
    A chillum
    A double bubbler
    A 12" glass bong with a sherhead AC

18. i have a glass bong, bub, onie, chillum and a sherlock.

19. Wow some sick peice in her

20. This picture is missing 2 bongs and a glass pipe.. and an a/c

[​IMG]