how many pc gamers are out there?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by wtfjusthappened, Jun 18, 2012.

1. What up blades. Just wondering how many of you game on a pc. I don't own a console of any kind. Just a gaming pc. Lately iv been playing a lot of tribes ascend. Diablo 3 and saints row the third. What have you toking pc gamers been playing?

2. DayZ but it hasnt cooperated with me lately..

3. Me! :wave: consoles just aren't powerful enough to get the most out of today's games. I've been playing skyrim, diablo 3, and especially lord of the rings online

4. glorious pc gaming master race, represent.

5. I know. My philosophy is. Why spend money on a half assed pc and on a console, when you could just spend all of that money on a decent pc that can blow any of todays consoles out of the water.

Skyrim is probably also one of my most favorite games to play blazed lol

6. #6 Elem3nt17, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    Me :wave:
    Been playing alot of Sins of a Solar Empire lately, and some Dota 2.
    Here's a screen of me playing Sins at highest res maxed settings.
    My titan, and 3 capital ships VS a titan 3 capital ships and a starbase....I won, this is me cleaning up :)

[​IMG]

7. i am, but im slowly leaving my gamer life behind. lately (past several months) ive been playing tribes: Ascend and d3 although that game is bullshit so its been shelved.

i might have to play some tribes tonight, havent played in over a month now, i gotta see whats going on with my Raider.

8. I'm taking a little break after way too much Civ5 but I'll get back shortly, not sure what game.

It sucks that so many game developers are now making their games for the consoles and offering shitty ports for us pc gamers.

Call me crazy but I say they make the games with the pc in mind and then tone down the graphics and port to those weak ass consoles.

I mean my pc can emulate every wii/gc game I've ever tried with Dolphin and it never dips below 98% speed usually 100.

So if you have a nice system you can have all pc games at high settings and working emulators for all systems wii and below. Only thing we don't have are xbox/ps2/3 emulators. I can live with that.

9. i usually only play PS3. right now, i am only playing league of legends on PC.

10. I haven't bought a new system since the original Xbox. When the new gen of systems came out, I switched over to PC and haven't looked back. The only titles I feel like I'm missing out on are Forza and some fighting games like Soul Calibur and DOA.

Anyway, right now I'm playing Quantum Conundrum, Team Fortress 2, Skyrim, and more lately Oblivion.

11. What's your username on tribes asscend? I play quite a bit im level 20 I think. Not the best but I can hold my own lol. Fothermucker420 is mine.

I can definately agree about d3. I got into it for a while now its just a bore :/

12. [quote name='"YoSmokinMan"']I'm taking a little break after way too much Civ5 but I'll get back shortly, not sure what game.

It sucks that so many game developers are now making their games for the consoles and offering shitty ports for us pc gamers.

Call me crazy but I say they make the games with the pc in mind and then tone down the graphics and port to those weak ass consoles.

I mean my pc can emulate every wii/gc game I've ever tried with Dolphin and it never dips below 98% speed usually 100.

So if you have a nice system you can have all pc games at high settings and working emulators for all systems wii and below. Only thing we don't have are xbox/ps2/3 emulators. I can live with that.[/quote]

Actually there is a ps2 emulator. It's got pretty good comparability.

13. I pc game ..d3

14. I leik gamz and steem.

15. fo sho

16. I love my pc. I still play halo 2, along with a shitload of other games.. skyrim, ME, diablo..

17. Holy shit I play that game too but it gets ridiculous at times with its fast pace-ness...

18. Yeah if there is a full 32 person match Shit gets crazy lol

19. Coming up on a year and a half clean from WoW after a 5 1/2 yearlong stranglehold on my life. Seriously my total /played time was months.

Besides that played D2 and expansion like it was my religion for years before that. Unfortunately I do not have internet access on my pc at the moment so no D3. Yeah shit sucks. Picked up Warcraft III and been playing that a bit, brings back old memories.