Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many papers are in a pack of rolling papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pency1028, Jan 1, 2011.

1. i was looking on the grasscity shop and was wondering. thanks in advance.

2. Depends on the brand. Yesterday I bought some bambus and it had 38 leaves.

3. so i could roll 38 j's with that? sorry if i sound like an idiot. i've always used bowls. and im pretty new.

4. I'm sure it says somewhere on the pack, mine always do. Should say somewhere in the description.

5. I bought a pack of Elements rice papers and there are 50 papers per pack. I know every brand is different, lust look up the brand online I'm sure you can find it.

And might I recommend Elements?

6. where do you guys order from?

7. you just buy it from a smoke shop from around you, or a gas station.
    one whole paper = one whole joint

8. Use buglers.

115 papers for 50cents to $1 at local smokeshops.

9. Ya, it's different for every company. The grape Juicy Jay's I have right now are 32 leaves, and the hemp papers I had a couple days ago had 50.

10. rolling papers usually come with like 30+ papers, and yeah you only need 1 paper to roll a joint. of course you could use multiple papers to make a bigger joint, but thats only if you want.

11. Some brands come with a paper in there that warns you when you're down to 5 papers. I thought that was pretty cool.

:hello:

12. It depends on brand.

It's all fun and games till someone smokes the safety PAPER!

Lol. But I think their quite useful

13. I have, right now, Juicy Jay's Strawberry papers. There's like 30 or more in a pack (too lazy to check). If you roll correctly, then sure, that can be 30 joints.

14. Rizla king size is 32 papers a pack I think.

15. some papers in packs like this size have 100 leaves
    [​IMG]

16. It says 32 on the side...

17. I think he means the ones with multiple packs in, like these:
    [​IMG]

18. that's the same thing in the white zig zag pack and it only has 32

19. Of course not every pack is the same, so on the pack it will say this brand contains ___ amount of papers. And 1 paper = 1 joint. Not too hard to figure out. Its basically like getting a pack of gum. 24 pieces of gum means .... 24 pieces.