How many ounce's per plant???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Funky Skunky, Dec 18, 2006.

1. I was wondering how many ounce's I can expect out of bag seed mexican sativa???

If I put the beans in about a 15 gallon pot outdoors. Also aren't I supposed to cut

some of the limbs in order to make bigger main buds. How tall do they usually get

and how long does it take to bud?

Any advice is greatly appreciated...

2. Dont put more than one seed in a single container, topping doesnt make bigger main buds, it makes more of them...smaller. Go back and read the FAQ's for beginers.

3. u have to know some info about the strain ur growing, some strains will grow more bud if topped, but some with just grow two smaller ones

4. you are asking the unanswerable, nobody can even get you close!

Youll never know till you try, but before you do, you are gonna wanna get your reading glasses and figure out the search bar on here!

Any figure is a shot in the dark...

5. three to five ounces is something you might be able to do. don't start your seeds out in the 15gal. containers. i'd work my way up. you don't really need to top your plants. plants grown outdoors can get huge. ten to fifteen feet is something you should prepare for. growing outdoors takes all summer. that's the advantage of growing indoors, you harvest sooner.

6. You asked for advice -- READ. You need the baseline knowledge that can be found in the grow guides and sticky posts. Check the links in my sig too.