How Many of You...

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Mathilda, Jan 18, 2010.

1. I've been working out pretty irregularly for the past two years or so. I kinda go through phases where I get into pretty good shape, then I get lazy, stop lifting and running but generally try to stay active, usually by playing basketball or football with friends. I'm between 6' and 6'1". I hover between 145 (skinny summer toned) and 160, where I was about a month ago. Just weighed myself at 150 even. My diet gets shitty around the end of the year with the holidays, plus I hate running in the cold. I can't wait for it to warm up again so I can get outside more, treadmills make me sad. I do enjoy swimming inside when I get the chance.

Anyway, I just got done lifting for the first time since I got my wisdom teeth out Jan 8 and I'm feeling great! Recently bought a vaporizer, and have gradually been switching back to a clean diet, so here's to staying healthy!

2. foreal, i will never understand how people moan and bitch about getting in shape as if its a hassle when its really fun.

3. I workout 4-5 times a week. I do it for the energy and the way it makes you feel about yourself. No better feeling than not being the fattest guy in the room. (Used to weigh 210 lbs. and dropped to 170 lbs. in 1 1/2 years). I'm now up to about 178 lbs., but that's because I'm trying to bulk.

4. I work out about 5 times a week also.
    I do it to bulk up to be very honest.
    Not that I'm a bodybuilder, but I do my work outs, have a protein shake and watch what i eat.
    It just feels good to do it, and then you get results its just an extra bonus =)

btw, I can't wrap my mind around the fact that there are alot of girls out there, single, doing all the things right, and say they want sex but arent getting any?
    Perhaps I should be on the look out now that I'm single again also..
    dry streek, no fun :eek: