How many of you would rebel against the Gov. if it meant your life

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Digit, Jan 15, 2004.

?

would YOU?

1. yup

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. i'll get back to you when i feel the time has come to make that decision

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muther fucker!!!!

i am mad now ...it just did it to me again.....

i was fired up posting away ...i had a huge resoponse ....

and i think it was those basterds in the gov...reading over my sholder ....they are the ones who dont want my posts to come thru as the fresh pure thoughts they are

2. any how what i was trying to say is s....

if you want the revolution to start ....

we all need to get together ...

there will be no action without orgainization

we have to start makeing a stand against the system

those in charge are ment to serve the people

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

and we are serving them ....

they are bogging down our minds with distraction....

tevlivsion

advertizing

vidio games

internet

and hundreds more ..

our small brains are flooded with stimuli...

and we dont ever see what is realy going on arround us

and most are too scared to look behind the curtain....

content to sit and indulge in distraction ...and be slaves in a world where they have no controle over what they think or do ...or even over what they long for ...all there desires are dictated to them

sheep....

we need to make a change as a people!!

not a

3. nation or an orgainization ...as a people

we are all in this together

and if we dont stand up to the few in charge who have taken it apon themselves to stear us into the ground ....then we will simply crash right along with the rest of them ...

those who do nothing but sit back and watch are as guilty as those who pull the trigger ...and flip the switch

4. I have a suggestion for you D, from now on copy your posts before you hit the button so you can just paste it if it screws you.

5. I would fight to make it better, there\'s no point in living in a shitty society. I would have nothing to lose.

6. exelent idea!

thanks

7. I doubt my self-worth at this point, but at first I would follow the path of peace and deplomacy(sp?) but more likely that will not work becuase the U.S of A in my opinion is becoming a great nation of tyrancy, so after all other obtains I will give up my peaceful life to defend it. Power to the People!.................... Peace

8. It wouldn\'t take much for me to fight. I\'m well equiped for any situation. Like, if they passed an all out ban on firearms in the US. I\'m confident that would start another Civil War. They can have my guns.....bullets first.

9. It amazes me how many Americans think that peace is an M16.......if that\'s the case, then why are so many other countries wrong?.........maybe it\'s the Amercan gun culture that\'s wrong, just watch \"Bowling for Columbine\" and Michael Moore will show you\'s what America is all about \"PARANOIA\".........Peace out.......Sid

10. Not paranoid. Just prepared. There is a big difference. You are not labeled \"paranoid\" if you wear a seatbelt when in an automobile. Its a safety device JUST IN CASE you get into an accident. Same with guns. I was a victim of a burglary 11 years ago. A man with a machete came in through my bedroom wondow while I was sleeping. The alarm went off and I jumped up. But the SOB still kept climbing into the window. I yelled for my father and he came running into the room. The burglar ended up jumping out the window and running. He was never caught. I was 14 when that happened. Once I turned 18, I bought my first gun and have been collecting them since. I will never sleep without a firearm within arms reach again. At least now I have the ability to fight back instead of curling up in the fetal position praying that the scumbag will not hurt me.

11. so what you mean, is that everyone should have a gun \"JUST IN CASE\"?...........just in case of what?, can 60 million Brits be wrong?.........and the French/Germans/Belgians/Italians etc etc......... or would the rest of us, \"just go through the windscreen?\"

Peace out.......Sid..........2 wrongs don\'t make a right.

12. Yes. Everyone that wants one should be able to have one. If you don\'t want one, then thats your choice.

13. no one should have the choice, as they shouldn\'t be on sale to the public.........i mean, getting a free rifle when you join a bank.......and bullets!!!(HELLO....WHAT\'S WRONG WITH SOCIETY ALLREADY).........lol......how synical........lol......do you not see it?...........i really don\'t mean this to sound like i\'m anti-American, but if i were to ask the average Yank about whether they should have a gun they\'ll all say \"YES\"and my point will be proven about Michael Moore\'s \"Bowling for Columbine\"...........I don\'t have a gun.......i get by just fine..........Peace out......Sid

14. We are all entitled to our opinions. ;)

15. true.........but all i see is American troops in Baghdad getting shot at and killed, yet every week there are \"Gun markets\".........where they sell AK47\'s and rocket launchers.....now common sense would tell you that if you have all the guns, that no-one will be shooting at you.......or a great deal less!!.........they tried to take some guns off them, but the iraqi\'s broke in and stole them back............why not just put them in containers and fly them out to one of the aircraft carriers, or battleships, and store them there?............again, common sense..........my point being, if you don\'t have any common sense you certainly shouldn\'t be allowed to own a gun.........yet you can just walk into a shop in the U.S. and buy one...........yet most Americans seem to be trigger happy, and giving it \" You\'ll have to take this rifle from my dead hand\"....etc etc........well let them fight all they want, if the U.S. govt decided to have all guns out of circulation, it\'s easier than most would think, if the Govt had possesion of the munitions factories then what are they all going to do, throw stones?....lol..........they\'d have to use what they had, and try to get them from Mexico........

Peace out........Sid

16. It would be a lot harder then you think for the government to take our guns. 80 Million American civilians (not including military) own 1/3rd (approx. 290 million) of the world\'s guns. And most of us serious gun owners make our own ammunition in our basements. So basically there would be no way for them to stop a revolution. That is the point of the Second Amendment. To guarantee the people have a way of fighting back against the government.

Different cultures, different customs. Firearms are a part of our heritage. And they always will be. Why not try to ban automobiles? They are the cause of death of hundreds of times more people each year then guns. Same with tobacco.

17. 290 million guns........damn, didn\'t know that Americans had that many........as for cars, hell yeah, i\'d ban them as long as the public transport system would get it\'s finger out it\'s ass....lol........but as for the second amendment, how come so many other countries, get by just fine without asecond amendment, and can fight the govt no problem if need be..........but then again, i see your point, it\'s G.W.B. that\'s in power, better hang onto those guns for a while yet just incase!!......lol........tnx for the debate blazin420 and not losing the rag, as patience is the most important virtue when it comes to growing........Peace out.......Sid

18. i have to say sid...

i dont have a gun ...but i know alot of people who do ..and i have used them many times...

it is a good thing to know about

here we all own guns becouse we dont want anyone to ever beable to come here and take our contry from us

it was orriginaly required for ever man to have a gun ...so we could defend our selves from possable retaliation affter the revolutionary war

now we need them so thew government cannot just walk in and take away the few rights we have left

the only reason no one has attaced us here in a strsaght on asault becouse they know we all have guns

who in there right mind would invade a contry as armed as we are?

yeah they are to easy to get

and they fall into the wrong hands all to offten

but as the rednecks are so happy to tell us

if guns are outlawed

only out laws will have guns

19. That would be true for a long time!!!!!

If we give up the guns we have.. who do you think will have the guns???

armed robbers? killers? thieves? All the people who really doesn\'t need them..

the USA is a screwed up place... I\'d say at least 65=70% of the US have a gun of some sort..

How would we go about getting rid of all the guns??? I don\'t have guns to save me from the government.. I have guns to save me from the low lifes who want to steal what I have worked my ass off for..!!!!

About 8% of the Americans would rather steal than to get a job.. Some are to lazy to work .... others just looking to make it easy!

Crime rates are way to high! What can we do but to protect ourselves..

I\'d say too that the crime rate would tripple if our guns were taking..

Just like locks.. Guns keep the honest people honest...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.