Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many of you stoners drink coffee?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iCeD MeTaL, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I'm curious because I've always tried to avoid coffee most of my life, reason is because i have quite a few coffee addict friends and i've seen firsthand how bad the withdrawal can be. Caffeine is as much of a drug as cannabis/THC. But now i find that i am at a crossroads... i probably need to start drinking more coffee OR severely cut down on weed because im feeling lethargic sometimes. I'm now starting to experiment a balance between responsible toking, and casual coffee drinking to get through the day, then pass out at night.

2. 5 hour energy, i have got a 50 pack in my apartment at all times, it saves me and my roommates grades and gives us the ability to wake up before 1pm.

3. feel like a kid, but I usually just go for soda when I'm studying or whatever

4. Personally, I don't like the taste of coffee, and I'll RARELY have a icecap, you forgot the I don't drink coffee option on your poll, the bottom one still relates to drinking caffeine which is the only psycho-active drug in coffee that you will notice immediately.

5. i drink it black. i love the taste and it really helps me get going in the morning. i only have a small though too much caffeine really makes me feel shitty.

6. Every morning like 3 -4 cups, mix in a little creamer and it tastes good. The more I started drinking coffee the less creamer I had to use to keep it from tasting like ass. I prefer energy drinks though, taste better and wakes me up better local gas station has had a 2 for $3 on 16oz monster to:)

7. I drink espresso instead of drip, I need something a little stronger. Energy drinks are the devil.

8. [quote name='"NutsLikeKngKong"']feel like a kid, but I usually just go for soda when I'm studying or whatever[/quote]

Soda doesn't do anything noticeable for me, I'd have to drink allot. But I'd rather get the same energy from a energy drink, with allot less calories and sugar then drink can after can of Pepsi

9. Coffee is nice. I have about 3-4 cups every morning. I'm pretty addicted to caffeine. At least I'm beating the nicotine addiction. I haven't dipped in 2 weeks. Blunts don't count though haha

10. No... I use to love it so much as a kid but now I really don't drink any. A few sips now and then or a cup every couple months is fine with me. Certain coffee drinks are good as well as ice cream. What I really like about it though is the smell.

11. I'll drink like 3-4 cups in the morning once a week or something. I don't really make it a habit since it fucks with your teeth.

12. Monster Rehab, only 10 calories and it actually tastes good.

13. Bah, energy drinks are disgusting. They're practically poison, honestly I don't understand how people can drink that crap... but, I don't understand how people can eat at places like Burger King either--it's not even food. :confused_2:

But... I do love a good cup of coffee. :) One cup a day, that's it. A single cup each day isn't bad for you, actually there are some health benefits. Love the taste, and it helps shake off some of my grogginess in the mornings.

14. Monsters and Red Bull are fuckin' awesome.

15. I rather go for ice coffee for a "pick me up ready to start motivator" plus Dunkin Donuts add whip cream for a sweet taste. I rarely taste regular coffee tho.

16. The only time I drink coffee is when I'm bored and feel like talkin to the guy who runs the shop next to my place of employment. He's a really cool dude and makes fuckin awesome coffee.

17. Fortunately I like drinking coffee. I like the taste, the feeling I get from it and the variety of flavors. Unfortunately, If I don't drink a pot a day, I start to have withdrawal symptoms.

It isn't crack, but you still get headaches, loss of appetite, and upset stomach if you skip a day and you're addicted.

18. [quote name='"8ight"']Bah, energy drinks are disgusting. They're practically poison, honestly I don't understand how people can drink that crap... but, I don't understand how people can eat at places like Burger King either--it's not even food. :confused_2:

But... I do love a good cup of coffee. :) One cup a day, that's it. A single cup each day isn't bad for you, actually there are some health benefits. Love the taste, and it helps shake off some of my grogginess in the mornings.[/quote]

Da fuq bk is good

19. I dont drink coffee or anything with caffeine in it period.

All of you are a slaves to caffeine.

20. Lol. One cup of coffee a day and I'm a slave to caffeine?