How many of you own an iPod?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by eleven357, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Just curious as to how many tokers own iPods. I have a 160GB iPod Classic thats silver, my wife has an 80GB iPod Classic thats also silver. I had a 5th Generation iPod video 60gb stolen out of my wife's car.

2. i just use an old 2gb nano that my dad gave to me after he bought himself a new ipod. It sucks having thousands of songs and having to choose just 200 or so at a time. if I ever had any extra cash I wouldn't mind a Creative Zen Vision or an Ipod Classic. I'm walking/on my bike/on the bus/at school enough to justify buying one on my meager college budget.

3. 60 GB 5th generation. I might upgrade sometime.

4. I just got the silver 160 classic, too. I used to have a second generation one that only held like 1/16 of my music.

5. I used to have a 40 GB 4th generation, but someone stole it out of my car. I bought a 4 GB 2nd generation nano a few months back and it's surprisingly more than enough. I'd rather have a small selection of my favorite stuff rather than a huge library of music in my pocket... that way you can put it on shuffle and enjoy whatever song comes up. Plus I still have about 60 GB of music on my hard drive to choose from.

6. Yeah the 160's are bad ass. I have about 77GB free right now.:)

I can put my iPod on shuffle and enjoy any of the 11,000 songs that are on it, but it depends on the mood. So I think I should make playlists based on mood.:D

7. I only got about 20 left! :eek:

8. I actually am one of the only people that I know to have a Microsoft Zune. Shit on Sharing Music when no one has a Zune.

9. I had a 2gb second generation silver mini and I loooved it...then I thought the battery was pooched (held a charge for like a half an hour), but it turns out my old computer didn't have enough power or some junk to charge it fully.

Now I have a 30gb fifth generation white classic, which is the video. His name is Hermy, I never go anywhere without him, and I have about 7 gigs free.

10. i've got a black 30gb 5th generation video ipod. named it Dominator. i almost killed it one time, i was drinking and stacking my empty cans on my desk and i was picking them up to throw them away and i picked up a can that was full ,thinking it was empty, so i was lightly picking it up and the wieght made it drop back down and tip over and i spilled most of the beer directly on the ipod, i almost cried, thinking it was dead. it is one of my most prized possessions >_>

11. I am glad to hear that your iPod is still okay after that beer incident. Yes the iPod is also one of my most prized posessions also, so when my 5th Gen 60gb iPod was stolen out of my wife's car, I was fucking furious. Then I thought, wait....they just came out with a new series of iPods, I'll just get a new one. So I decided to put the positive spin on this negative situation by buying my wife and I brand new silver iPod Classics. She has the 80gb and I have the 160gb.

I love Music and I love my iPod.

12. I have a Black 5th gen 30gig one that plays videos. I won it free several months ago online.

13. I've got a Sansa 8GB and while it doesn't hold my entire collection, 1500 songs at any given time is enough.

:D

14. I have a product(red) nano that my dad gave me. I think it came with the iBook he bought for my sister or something, but it works for me. I really want a Touch though, they're sick!

15. I have a 2nd gen 10 gig ipod.... The battery is super fucked up but i just keep it plugged into the wall and in my xbox at the same time so no headphones

16. My Ipod is having bad battery problems do you think I can upgrade it if it's still under warranty and not working properly?

17. I have the original 2g black nano.

And I hate it, I can't stand having to pick 400 or so songs out of my 1800 song library(which is quite small compared to most people here, but i'm picky).

Hopefully I can pick me up the 80g classic for Christmas.