Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many of you have....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lizardking, Jan 21, 2007.

1. burned your bangs? i have twice, first time i was stoned retarded, so stoned i wasnt holding the carb, and burnt half my bangs off. second time just barely singed em. worst part is my bangs arnt even in my eyes and burnt hair smells like shit

2. LOLOLOLOLLOL This one kid my friend was messing around with asked him for his lighter to light a cig and he took the metal thing off and made it where you light it like a crack lighter and he gave it back to the kid were sitting in the car and the kid lights a cigarette and he has sorta long hair and he lit his hair on fire it was funny as shit he lost a good amount of his hair he had to put soda on his head just to put it out we were stoned as shit just laughing. Funniest things in my life.

3. Not my bangs cus I dont have any but I have burned my eye lashes a few times.

4. i burnt a some of my eyebrowe once, it wasnt that bad. you couldnt even tell it just smelled like shit.

5. I've done it on at least 3 seperate occasions in the last six months, usually happens when I smoke out of a bong.

Its a lesson we all have to learn, I tie my hair back everytime, and light first before I bring it towards me.

6. Lol, that's exactly why I keep my hair short and why I always wonder why stoners grow their hair out :D

7. shit, ive burned my eye lashes.

8. My hair has always been pretty long..but anyways this was around when I had just first started smoking, I was in my friends garage toking up with a few other guys I knew and we were passing around a pipe...anyways my friend jacked up the lighter and passed the pipe and lighter to me and I was stoned and I just went to take a hit and I singed off all my front bangs...I had trouble explaining what happened to my mom :p but yeah anyways I was stoned whe n Igot home and noticed my eyebrow was singed so I took scissors and accidentally cut a hole in my eye brow...ahaha it was pretty fun

9. Ive never lit my own hair but my freind cought my hair on fire once.

10. It's happened to me...
    :laughing:

11. I burn my shag all the freaking time! Sure saves on haircuts.

12. I used to have dreds up to 2 foot long while smoking a bong in a amsterdam coffe shop ,high as fu@k,leaning over to rip a cone and 3 of my dreds caught fire it was funny as ,every 1 was laughing evan the coffe shop owner,
    i no longer have my dreds because not long after that happend i was working on a boat laying carpets,while sperding a 10 gallon bucket of glue i slipped and nearly went face first in to the glue,my hair was coverd though with real thick heavy carpet glue,it tokk me 3 hours to chop them all out, my hair has been growing just over a year now and is nearly long enough to have my dredlocks back
    PEACE

13. its happened to my friend when she was hitting the bong, but never to me.

14. I've singed mine before just a little bit though. You couldn't even notice it so I wasn't too worried about it.

15. dont have bangs but it happens to my hair:mad:

16. i set my dreads on fire too about a year ago. it burnt lmy ear pretty bad. it wasnt bad, i was drunk enough not to care

17. Yeah I've done it several times, but never more than a singe, my buddy burnt a couple hairs all the way up to his scalp and now those couple grow at like 1/4 the speed of the rest of his head.

18. I've singed my hair twice. First time was when I was first growing my hair out, hit a mini-bong for the first time and on the second or third hit I heard a crackling type noise and a little bit of my hair was gone. The second time was I was drunk and stoned smoking out of a bubbler.

19. haha i did that 2 nights ago
    i've also burnt facial hair, which sucks becasue all you smell for a while is burnt hair

20. i've definitely done that on multiple occasions. the last time it happened i was still growing my hair out after i saw the last samurai (had to go for the topknot), and was about an inch and a half away from being able to do it, when i burnt a fat chunk of my front hair. happened again a day or 2 later, so i got mad and cut it all off. it's been shortish ever since.