How many of you have it as bad as me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by L-Do.Tx, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Well these past days iv been parked in my driveway,and jusy sitting in my jeep.iv been having alot of problems and I really just dont know what to do anymore.my brother has been a drug addict since I was a kid.and my mom to this day doesnt really give a shit about me, shes constantly behind him babying him.i always ask her how her days went and I always tell her I love her, she does too but only if I talk to her first.the only person that really cared for me when I was a kid was my grandma. But shes been in a bed for almost 3 years now fighting alzhaimers.i also have a gf, but shes a complete bitch.iv tried more than twenty times to kick her out but here parents dont want her. I really dont have anybody, the little friends I do have are scavangers and only come if I have a joint. Idk wtf is wrong with me.iv never done shit to anybody but it just seems like no one ever has anything good to say about me. Idk I just hope people read this and dont take what you have for granted.

2. give grandma some budder

you'd be amazed what she'd remember

3. yo sounds liek you got some the shit i got going on PM if you want bro btw congratz i smoke out my jeep to!

but take sometime smoke alone for a bit think aboutjust about yourself an what you think you need to do to go to get where you wanna be

4. try living in a box? not saying I do, but things could ALWAYS be worse. you could have been born in vietnam and have extreme physical mutations from the pesticide Agent Orange.

5. debbie downer

6. Thanks man, it seems the only thing iv got going for me is my jeep. And iv really been trying to get things into my point of view, where I can deal with it but it just seems I cant anymore. I feel like theres realy no point in moving forward with anything.

7. If you feel "stuck" where you're at, but don't feel like doing anything too extreme (like going to another country to be a monk or something lol), I'd say join the military. I know, I know, the military and warfare in general is corrupt, but hopefully you won't see any action (unless you want to that is). Either way, you'll make some great friends and memories, I'm sure, and the military will be a nice start to get the ball rolling.

8. Do you smoke everyday?? If so take a small break, it seems to help me clear my head for a little while. Things will get better man, everyone goes through some shit once and a while. If you really dont like your chick, then just kick her ass out and let her find her own problems. Her stressing ya aint helping shit.

9. go for a drive man, they usually help me feel better, even if it's a temporary fix for every day problems. Just go out there and enjoy life

10. I'v kicked her out so many times. I take her to her moms house and within the hour shes outside my house. And as for smoking everyday, Iv actually cut down since I started college. I like college its helped me appreciate life more.i just fukin hate my life at my house, as for taking drives I do, but you can only drive so much before you you waste all your gas.plus my jeep gets like eleven miles per gallon.

11. I feel you man, when I'm feelin bad I stop smokin and just get to the money, workout, etc. Trust me, if you workout for a month, with minimal smoking (I like to workout -> freezing cold shower -> smoke -> Study) and it feels great. Work on yourself, get your money, increase your knowledge, and if people don't appreciate you then fuck em.

12. Hey brotha stay strong. I've been going couch to couch for a year, been in countless fistfights with my step dad, don't talk to my mom, little brother has a mental disability. You just gotta find some outlets. I burn, draw, skate, longboard, play guitar, I'm in mma. You would be surprised of how many good friends you can make when you get out more, I've made some life changing ones

13. Move to a different state and start over.

14. Bro it sounds like your the one who's taking what you have for granted. You got a car, place to stay, gf (even tho shes a bitch like you say), weed, food (I'm assuming), and your going to college. That doesn't sound to bad to me. Also it seems your depending on other people for your happiness but you should figure out what you wanna do and what makes you happy. There's tons and tons of people in the world that would do anything to be in your shoes and you just wanna piss and moan about it....

You sound depressed man

15. 1- you got a car
    2- you got a mom
    3- roof over your head
    4- a job (I assume)
    5-at least some form of pussy following you around
    7- get to smoke the Ganga
    8- started college

Most of my friends only have ONE item on that list.

Some have neither , and I think the list to be the basic important things .

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma thou bro, maby you should give her a little off an edible (don't get her stoned, just a tad for the Alzheimer's ).
    Friends come and go if they are scavengers then fuck them, you said you started college, shit meet a new crowd people, meanwhile handle your business and focus on getting that $$$ or education.
    Still not going very well? Fuck it like that dude said above join the military, that's what Iam going to do if shit don't go my way by the end of this year.

16. Im In college studying to be an rn....why because thats what my mom wanted for me to go for.my jeep is all I got but its not much, I had to buy it. Id doubt anyone would want to be in my shoes. I dont have a dad, never had.when I was in nineth grade I met him, we chilled. We smoked, he was more like a friend than anuthing else. Then when I was in the tenth grade my mom picked me up from school one day crying telling me my dad had been shot. I Went to his funeral and paid my respects. I'd give up everything I have to have a normal family...........

17. Well, I'm no one to compare, BUT: I am missing half of my left leg from a tour in Iraq a few years back and have PTSD which the doc makes me take sedatives and anti-depressants for as well as sleeping medication.
    But hey, I don't take my prosthetic leg or medications for granted so I guess I don't have it all that bad.

18. Life sucks, youre not used to it yet? Better get high

19. You go to College.. Perfect place for sexy girls, and friends you meet there that will be your homies for the rest of your life. Doesn't sound like your trying bro.

20. [quote name='"Jangalo"']try living in a box? not saying I do, but things could ALWAYS be worse. you could have been born in vietnam and have extreme physical mutations from the pesticide Agent Orange.[/quote]

How is that relevant to this thread at all? Obviously OP could be worse off. That doesnt mean he has no problems of his own.