Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many of you have been arrested?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazingRager, Jun 7, 2011.

1. #1 BlazingRager, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    Just got fucked over by the 5-0. me and a few buddies were smoking in a abandoned house and a hour into our sesh the cops came and arrested all of us.

$400 dollar bail, my parents weren't happy at all.

Court date in September.

2. Never been arrested
    And don't ever want to..

3. Never have been arrested before because I'm the guy who is always "paranoid" while smoking. Yeah, you might get made fun of by your friends but Im always the one staying out of jail.

4. I attempt to use critical thought in evaluating situations (especially potentially illegal activity) before actually performing the action, that has led to a decent arrest rate of 0 in my life.

5. never been arrested but was handcuffed in a police car then they took me home

6. I've never actually been arrested for bud.
    Came too damn close though.

But I have been arrested twice, went to jail once. I retain my innocence :smoke:

7. yeah
    no big deal really, something i wouldnt brag about :)

this hits the nail on the head :)

8. never been arrested, never plan to.

9. Oh yeah baby.

Taking gravity hits in a barn at 12:30 at night ha ha. Who does a SWAT raid on a barn with a dude trying to get a little blazed?

10. I was 14 the first time.Never got caught again I did what ever I could to not which included running my ass off multiple times.Good thing a lot of cops are over weight.

11. I've been arrested, but not for marijuana. I was at a party and some drunk idiots decided to do some breaking and entering. I was arrested and taken to jail after I dropped off a buddy at his house. No alcohol on me, no nothing. All they had to go on was I was in the area.

12. Dam man you shouldn't be smokin on property you or your friends don't know cause it might be chill and all but you'll never know if shit goes wrong.

Oh and yeah I've been arrested once and it's never happenin again cause now I'm in ninja mode 24/7

13. this, they found my grinder on me too haha

14. About a year and a half ago, was chilling in a vacant house smokin bud and drinking and some cops have to break in and ruin it.

15. i know how that feels. :rolleyes::(

all they said they were gonna charge me with was eluding the police, trespassing, and smoking marijuana.

16. Been arrested before and after 18. I was a little trouble maker in my younger days. Turned out it made me so much wiser and hardworking now as Ive had to make an uphill battle to prove people wrong.

Im in the process of getting my expungement for my felony

17. Never been caught, thankfully.

Gotta count your blessings, lol. It's a fucked up world.

18. I've been arrested. Not for weed but it still suuuucks in jail

19. First YOU were breaking the law so dont blame your arrest on the cops. its not their fault you were smoking pot which is illegal and their job happens to be to uphold the law. Its not like they were out looking for YOU specifically. You were doing something illegal somewhere that you should not have been.

Second if you want to minimize the risk of getting arrested then dont or try your best not to break other laws while smoking, transporting, selling, MJ. Dont speed in your car, dont smoke in abandoned where-houses, parks after hours, schools etc... use your head.

Not to be a dick but if your going to go somewhere that your not supposed to be to do something your not supposed to do and then stay for a fucking hour. you kind of deserved to get busted. Sorry, I have been there too and it sucks just use common scene next time.

20. Yeah man use common 'scene'