Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many of you have been arrested and charged?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by odoylerules1021, Apr 15, 2006.

1. I was in a camry with 8 people and we got pulled over lol, it was 2:30am and this girl picked up 7 people to go from a frat back to campus, she had pink eye so she was wearing sunglasses, and she forgot her lights. After lots of questions the cop just took three of the people in cop car and the rest had to buckle up and he followed us back.

4 of the people had over a half o on them but we were smooth about it except one kid, so we got away with it. The one kid was mad drunk and argueing with the cop but the cop let it slide.

2. the part of the city where i live.its more relaxed,they will just confiscate.everyone smoke on the street.the only problems are if your dealing and they find ready made parcels etc....but to tell the truth once you been seen even smoking outside by a cop,,,its not good cos they wont forget you and they know that you atleast smoke it.....and if anyones ever been caught with scales,,maybe when halve-sing something with a mate.thats it...they will think ur a dealer and keep buggin u!

but me,,,,ive never been charged only hat little amounts confiscated.peacej

ps.i live in london

3. WTF did you just say? ^

4. I've never been arrested due to the Cheeva but i have almost been arrested and charged when i was younger because i defended my self in a fight. It was bull shit they tried to charge me with assault because i defended my self and kicked the dudes ass.

5. i ve only been arrested twice once for smashin mailboxes in this ritzy ass neighborhood(high as fuck and so drunk i dont remember it)turns out this guys was walking his dog at fucking 2:30 in the morning(WTF)and he called the cops, they were waiting on us at the entrance, we got away from umm thouhg(but only for the night they were at the house the next day)dude walkin the dog got our tags!!!!, the other time was a bullshit under 21 posession of wine or malt beverage charge, it was bullshit cause he pulled us over for no reason and my 211 was empty with 2 cig butts in it, but it was cool thouhg cause mt boy had a quarter uder his nuts and they didnt find it!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha bitch ass pigs, those are the only times ive benn cuaght , there are un countable times ive ran from the popo and got away

6. I got arrested for vandalism(dont ask) and I had weed in my pocket. I tried to run away and I threw it in the bushes but they had me cornered and saw me throw it. The weed wasnt so much of a big deal. Something like 35$ and a saturday afternoon class if I remember right. The vandalism landed me some community service and a 500$$ fine.

7. Ya i've been arrested and charged for weed multiple times and for multiple other charges as well

8. been arrested for possession/paraphenalia two times in two counties within 5 days... yea it sucked

9. yeah both. but the bad part bout it that one of those times i had found a friend's little bongs on the ground by his car, me and a friend go try to find them and get pulled over due to tape on our back tail lights put on in a way of design and they searched us and the car, found nothin but a 2inch meat cleaver and that was on the floor, under the seat of the car and a that bong on me. we both went to jail.