How many of you grow in illegal states?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Alexcarync, Sep 21, 2018.

1. I’m just wondering how many of you grow in an illegal state.

2. A better question would be illegal countries.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Legal to possess but, illegal to grow. ;)

4. I've learned, never admit to illegal activity.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 7
  5. as long as you got your bases covered why worry about it

insulated walls.....a carbon scrubber .....dont be seen carrying your water in your grow area....make sure that BRIGHT light aint seen just be discreet

the cops will take your weed......but so will a neighbour .....or a ''' so called friend if they know they wont be suspected'''

so keep it to yourself

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Why was it so simple for everyone to just give yourselves up to a question from a random stranger?? Might as well just go to the police station and tell them to ‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. #9 JohnnyEvergreen, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    Because no one cares anymore. We are tired of getting harassed and shaken around over something that’s legal in multiple states, that is sold like candy one state over just to get you slammed in a cage in the other. It’s bull shit and we deserve better but oh well let’s just keep letting sketchy organizations *uh hum* sell cannabis for profit to buy/sale/make other harder core drugs for people half our age.

Sorry for the rant but our government needs to wake up, stop playing in the grass in left field, keep an eye on the fly ball, and fucking do something productive that makes sense. Fuck the police for hassling people over something safer than alcohol and fuck them for spending hard earned tax payer money over something stupid(customary); instead of growing a pair and sucking it up to make things safer and better for the well being of people(not money).

Driving and smoking is a completely different.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. That would be none of your business officer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

10. i live in a state that prohibits cannabis use, possession, and growing.

that is why everything i post is ideas and pics borrowed from google.!!!

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Make sure that you are registered to vote this November so we can get these Anti-Cannabis people out of office and/or force the issue to be addressed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I spent a total of 18 years in law enforcement. Retired due to injury, been cramming oxycodone down my throat for 6 years. I grow (illegally) and the guys I used to work with fly my property in a chopper. It’s a waste of police time and money. My state is in the top 5 states in the US for marijuana cultivation, and the government keeps throwing money to state and local law enforcement for eradication, it’s senseless. I’ve always felt this way about it. I want to one day stop taking the pills and smoke a little for pain management. My body is breaking down even further from opiates.

• Like Like x 5
  13. I lost my whole grow in a tragic boating accident.

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Legal state or not I will always be a outlaw grower, will never register or get a medical card

• Like Like x 5
  15. this was my driving force to grow this time,
    a friend with a severely damaged spinal cord that is being killed slowly with pain 'medication',

thank you for you police service Sir,
    if you need ANY advice we are here to help.!!
    there ain't many botanists here, but (as you know) experience weighs more then a schooling degree.!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thank you. Well, I’ve grew a few from bag seed recently, outdoors, with marginal results. I’m operating on a budget, and have a few autos going, and a few other ladies in the tent as well. I depend a lot on this forum for information, and post pics and questions if I run into something I’m unsure about (in the absolute beginners forum), and I’ve gotten some positive replies and help, I posted a question a few days ago, and had stated that I lean on the forums for help, as I learn. Another poster replied, and was kinda short and told me not to use it as a “crutch”. Lol. Whatever thAt means. But thanks to all the positive helpful people here to help a noob out!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. I was arrested for cultivation in 2011 because Oklahoma wasn’t a legal state. Now Oklahoma is a legal (medical) state and I can grow legally as a medical patient. I’m very thankful that the laws have changed because I enjoy growing immensely.

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 1
  18. How did you get caught? What did they do to you? That sucks man. Hopefully all the laws will catch up with your state and others.

• Like Like x 1