Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many of you collect differnt strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tlr386, Mar 1, 2011.

1. i kknow i love getting and having a variety of strains on deck. its like a dispensary at my house. i got half o of blueberry kush, half o of white skunk, 1/4 of trainwreck, 1/4 of pineapple, 3 grams of sour disel and 2 grams of green crack. anyone else love collecting strains?

2. nah I like smoking them:smoke:

3. I do. Usually I'll have at least 2 going. 1 sativa and 1 Indica. Right now I have some Jack Herrer and Blackout Purp.

4. i save a little nug from all my bags and save them till the jar is full and grind them up its a super salad bowl lol

5. how would you rate and review the smoke??

6. I usually have 2-3 diff strains but I dont collect them i just like having some variety right now I have jack herer, green crack, romulan , blackberry kush, purple erkel not sure the weights there all under an 1/8th

7. I smoke until I'm out and then pick up some more. :smoke:

8. depends what strains i get in the bags but most of the time it gets me baked as fuck in my bong and vape

9. i have about 5 or 6 right now, and yes i do

10. At most I'll have like 4 strains but usually one or two and some type of kief/hash

11. In short, yes.

Normally I pick up a bulk amount whenever I like a specific strain, and I use that for speacial occasions.

12. i might start saving buds and doing this. saving at least a 1 or 2g bud off of everything i buy.

And then every 4-6 months just break out all the nugs, and grind them up all up and stir. and pack. and trip bawwlls.

13. i wish i had the money to buy that much dank

14. i save a .3 off most of my pickups. i have about twelve over the last 3 months... smoking blunts my with people over spring break :D :smoke: