How many of you blades are single?

Discussion in 'General' started by PatrickTheToker, Apr 14, 2009.

1. How many of you blades and bladetts are single?

Just wondering.

2. right here. too lazy to take the initiative and ask chicks out lol

3. :wave: are you conducting some sort of... poll?

4. yeah... and now its painful.

was fun for the first 2 years.. haha

5. moi. I used to love it, and I still certainly love the fact that I don't need anyone to make me happy but me, but after 3 years, it feels like i'm doomed to be single forevvvvvver.

6. ive dated one guy freshman year for like a year and a half
    and i realized i like being free
    fuck relationships
    im still young

7. #10 BillDavis, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    I am... But its a good thing. Don't have to spend my limited funds on a lady. Also don't have to worry about birthdays, anniversary, valentines day, and christmas..

8. I am... and kinda gettin tired of it. It's tons of fun, but it's nice to have some stability.

9. right here.

10. I have a fuck buddy that i go out to dates with sometimes afterwords..........not sure what that makes us but i don't think i'm single!!

11. yea i'm not enjoy'n the single life so much.

12. well, it's looking like there's singleness on the horizon. been dating this girl for 6 months, and she's awesome. however, we have vastly differing principles, morals, and beliefs on a good amount of important subjects. lately i've begun discussing with her that perhaps we're better off as friends, and surprisingly she's taking it quite well.

i'm not exactly upset about it i guess -- though it's always tough for me finding my way into actual relationships. usually it's 2 or 3 week stints and nothing official.

anyway, i suddenly realized that this girl, while a great friend and i hope to stay that way well into the future, is not for me... and that essentially the more time i spend in the relationship the less opportunity i have to meet a girl that is right for me

so i guess when it comes down to it, you have to look at singleness as the land of opportunity and freedom to get some strange

13. "I'm married to a woman named... something."

14. Right here.

15. yea. its kind of great because i can do what i want without hurting anyone.

it sucks because i like sharing and taking care of someone.

im just tired of psycho bitches and super needy ones and then the ones who think theyre a drill instructor and can tell me what to do.

its a double edged sword, but i think im handling it well. :p

16. man thats cool of you 2 for talking about things, and it not ending all fucked up. good luck man