How many of you are?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Izi, May 13, 2009.

1. Uncircumsised......it's pretty uncommon in my group of friend it seems, living in Maine and all.

I am, and then 2 of my friends and one of their brothers, and that's it....out of like 4509358023850 of people I know.

So whos cut and who isnt...?

2. im cut, i have no idea about my friends though, it doesn't usually come up ion conversation.

3. I actually don't know how it's come up in convo so much......whatever haha.....:smoking:

4. cut here, had one friend who isnt

5. #5 docleary, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    i'm uncut, and of my friends/old schoolmates, i can think of 2 others.

but then, my mum has told me in the past that my uncles aren't cut, so thats another 3 there.

why fuck with nature? :smoking:

edit- shit son, just read that little detail about maine. what county?

6. Hancock County fooo....where the meth roams free, the shrooms run wild, LSD fills the streams, and bud grows alongside the 5-0 stations, haha. :p.....oh and the women are total trashy whores.

7. nice, i'm in lincoln myself.

no meth or lsd though, just shrooms :D

8. im cut too, but i have no idea about my friends, we dont sit around and talk about shit like that, we usually talk about girls, weed, partys, basicly anything BUT dicks...

Idk why you and your friends talk about shit like that :confused_2:

9. you're either comfortable with your sexuality, or you're not. :poke:

10. #10 mattwood1011, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009

im very comfortable with my sexuality, i have gay firends, im not a homophobe, i live in SF, but i usually dont ask questions like "hey guys, so whats your dicks look like?" ;)And When we talk about sexual stuff its more on the lines of pussy :p

and i deffenitly dont know about my friends brothers dicks :eek: seems kinda like a personal thing, not somthing you would just go talking about to your friends like "hey my brother isn't circumsized"

11. Exactly, they usually try to taunt me or some shit for having a different looking dick......then I remind them how much more pussy I crush than them....Usually shuts them up real good, real fast. :hello::hello:

12. lol hell yea bro, thats what me and my boys talk about! and growing..

13. Haha, it's not his little bro, it's his twin, just he told me sometime, "Yeah, me and my bro aren't cut either"......It usually just comes about from one of my friends fucking around bustin my nuts for being uncut. I think some girl I was with told my best friend, then he told my other friends. So now, they fuck around, I use comment I said above, and then thats how my friend was like, "yeah I'm uncut too, no biggie, bro is too"....shit like that.

...Haha, it's like we just.....sit around talking about guys dicks all day....:p

14. ;) i got you, you just made it seem like that in your OP, i get it now :eek:

the way you said it made you sound like thats a normal question to ask, my fault, they shouldnt bust your nuts if you're getting more action, go rub that in there face!

15. Uncut here. Proud of it, too.

16. OMG... And the age range from where...

Why you not already cut?

You must do that by now together with your 2 friends...

17. I wish all guys were circumsized.
    I know, I'm terrible for saying it, but it's just scary when guys aren't.

18. Aye same here.

19. Cut here, only know of one friend who's not, and he's 100% Greek. I'm pretty sure most of america gets cut now.

20. #20 Zenof, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    I'm uncut.
    And all the men i have ever slep with but 2 of my bf's have been uncut aswell. I like uncut better