Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many of you are not able to smoke today?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alesreno, Apr 20, 2012.

1. what the title says

2. *raises hand*

im going to take a hit or 2, but i cant really smoke lol

3. Me :( Absolutely sucks but I should be making up for it tommorow :D

4. Only by choice, I'm hitting the t-break hard, aaaawwwwwww yeeeaaahhh. :cool:

5. I'm not supposed to be smoking but I just can't help it especially today lol :/

6. literally NO ONE has weed on the one day i decide to smoke
    this is horrible

7. Ahahaha same here...:(

8. I'm not smoking, mostly by choice.

I promised myself I wouldn't smoke anymore until I get a job.
    I'm still jobless, if I smoked today I wouldn't pass urine.

real life>smoking pot

9. I remember those days. Then Michigan passed MMJ in '08 and now I got 5 dealers texting me with all sorts of strains, discounts, free samples and the like. Doesn't really phase me because I'm committed to my t-break. I'm going to have my own personal 4/20 and I'll be 10x higher than I would if I gave in today. Doesn't mean I can't snag up some good deals and save it for a rainy day. :cool:

TL;DR: Move to a med state if you can. Dealers will fight for your business, ESPECIALLY on a day like today.

10. i live in cali (bay area)
    problem is everyone is in SF and i'm not mobile (and i don't feel like going that far out of my way just for some weed)

11. I got a very bad cold last night, not gonna be smoking until like monday.

12. I won't be smoking today. I have no connects and Springfield, MO doesn't have any stoners, I don't think. :mad:

13. I smoked at 12:00 am last night but me and my bros are celebrating 420 on Saturday.

14. Well I suppose I could, but I'm not going to. The thing is, I just feel like weed isn't a good fit for my life right now, so I'm staying sober. Would I like to smoke? Sure, but that's life. Sometimes, as adults, we have to do things we don't want to, in order to get where we want.

15. I wasn't going to smoke for my protest of 4/20 but my friend asked if I wanted to come over to his house and try a hookah for the first time so yeah I'd move a mountain to do that.

16. high as balls