How many of you are members of NORML?

Discussion in 'General' started by KingPins, Sep 28, 2007.

1. I know there arent chapters in every city, but most states have them. Seeing as this is a marijuana orientated site, I was just wondering how many of you were actively involved with NORML.

And if you arent involved, why not?

2. Not as active as I'd like, but payin' my dues!:D:smoke:

3. Awesome, there currently isnt a chapter in central ohio, im actually considering starting a chapter in columbus, ohio.. I think we could be pretty powerful as a special interest group and possibly even sway some local canidates.

My country had the lowest marijuana arrests and also has a pretty fair marijuana law already.. anything under 100g is just a 100$ fine and a minor misdomeanor.

Awesome that you are involved though. we need as much support as possible.

Think if tabacco and alcohol can kill as many people as they do, and still have special interest groups in govt to help protect them.. then marijuana can emerge in politics the same way.

:D

4. It's awsome that you're tryin' to help the cause, wish more would!

I'm a MedMJ user, legal here in Calif., should be legal WORLDWIDE!:smoke:

5. Yeah I truly believe that empowering the people is the best way to accomplish anything. IMO, enough people with the same views and organized can help change the world for the better.

6. I'm not a member yet, but I'm thinking about joining soon. Maybe Ill get a membership for christmas!?!!

7. i should join aswell

8. Definetely.

If you think of all the marijuana related BB's out there, with as many voting marijuana users that there are.. as support grows we can influence our countries politics.

I believe membership is only like 15$.

I strongly encourage you to look into any local chapters that already exist. Most states already have active NORML chapters, especially college campuses.

9. You wouldnt happen to have a list of California chapters, would you kind sir?

10. Ditto. :eek:

11. im a member, but not active