How many of you are getting the Seinfeld DVD set?

Discussion in 'General' started by IndianaToker, Nov 23, 2004.

1. I am! Got mine waiting for me to be picked up over my lunch hour. Got the limited edition box set with the seasons 1-3, original script, salt and pepper shakers, and playing cards.

*drools*

I can't wait to get off work today! Gonna go home, curl up with the bong and watch me some Seinfeld on DVD!! I really can't believe the audio format is only Dolby Digital 2.0. I was hoping for DTS 5.1, or at least Dobly Digital 5.1 EX. Ah well, should still kick major ass! So how many of you guys are picking this up?

2. Not me. Honestly, I never really got into the Seinfeld thing. I've seen a handful of episodes and they were pretty funny, but it doesn't do much for me.

Glad your excited though. Looks like you got a good night ahead of ya! :D

3. Just picked it up over the lunch hour. Way too cool!

All 40 of the original network episodes from Seasons 1, 2 & 3 in high definition.
    Limited edition script with handwritten notes from Larry David.
    Exclusive "Monk's Diner" ceramic salt & pepper shakers with metal napkin dispenser.
    Collectible playing cards.
    25 hours of bonus footage, outakes, and interviews.

Man, I am in for one kick ass night! My all time favorite show is finally on DVD. Can't wait for the rest of the seasons to come out on DVD for the complete collection. :D

4. Too broke to buy it but me mate's gonna get it and I'll borrow it from him afterwards. Man...hours and hours of fun...I'ma fill up the freezer with pizza, the fridge with beer and blend a few g of hash with a few g of baccy, so I just have to roll it up and smoke it. Ah...and I'ma turn off my cellphone :smoke:

5. Seinfeld Sucks!!!!!!!

6. I'm kidding. I thought I'd pick on you for being so excited. :p

I hope you have fun with your 40 episodes and the salt and pepper shakers. Are you going to cook something tonight specifically so you can use the shakers while you watch Seinfeld????

: dork :

:D

7. Sienfeld is a funny show, but the reruns have been comming on for years. I have seen them so many times i think i would get tired of the DVDs. I think i know another member of the city that wants them though.

8. Well heavens no! Those are collectibles, I can't actually use them. :D :D But I'm sure I'll whip up some tasty munchies for the Seinfeld fest.

9. im gonna pick this up soon, i never realized the greatness of seinfeld till i got high one day and was forced to watch like 5 episodes. what a great show.

10. Well ive never seen the show. Its not been shown on Uk tv yet, i think ive seen it on digital listings though. Have fun though, im sure it must be funny.

I just got some 5.1 speaker system for my pc, tomorrow im picking up a new sound card, so i will have dolby surround sound for all the dvd i watch in the future.

Plus the bass from this sub woofer is a fucking beast, even on the lowest setting its vibrating shit in my room.

11. Fuck man I LOVE Seinfeld!!!

12. I watched the first two dics last night and they completely rock! The behind the scenes extras are great, very informative and very in depth. Best money I've shelled out on some DVD's in a long time. :D

Any Seinfeld fans out there----this is a must have collection.

13. salt and pepper shakers eh :rolleyes:

I like Seinfeld, but some of the stuff is only funny because of how stupid it is.... I'd pick up the DVD's, but I just bought the Family Guy DVDs, and that would just be too much great television for me to handle

14. Oh man, I wan't to buy the dvd's so bad but im totally broke right now, and even worse i lost my glass spoon so I need to replace that. Sadly it'll be awhile before I get to bask in the glory of Sienfeld.. :(

15. good old seinfeld, i love that show so much. Ive seen just about every episode but there still funny. Ive never watched them stoned but that will change soon. Alas i also broke my glass piece and have to replace that before just about aything lol

16. Seinfeld? wtf? come on man, this isnt soberville here, seinfeld is a buzzkill and the show absolutyley sux to me, its not even funny, it has never made me even grin, its so lame

17. Different strokes for different folks Killbush. That's what makes the world an interesting place. ;)

18. I totally agree, its my favorite show to watch that and the simpsons. It good cuzz here they are on one after another.

I want to get that dvd:D

19. HELL YEAH YOU DO!!!
    These pretzels....are makin me thirsty!!

SANTA'S A COMMIE, SANTA'S A COMMIE!!!! :D

man I gotta go pick that up!!

20. Heh, i remember talking about them not 2 weeks ago with ya lol.