Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many of you are "angry stoners?"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RawStoner, Jan 11, 2013.

1. You know how some people are nice drunk or angry drunk? I've definitely met people who were angry stoners. Instead of being chill, open-minded and whatnot, they get really belligerent, loud and argumentative.

Thankfully I'm not one of these people, but I've met a small number who were.

2. The closest i've seen someone come to this are those people who feel a need to play UFC

3. That's an oxymoron.

4. Define angry
    [​IMG]
    ^my high personality

5. When Im not high I get angry at cheap shit people do in COD but when Im high I just see the ridiculous faults of the game and I don't get angry at the players.

6. Well I found out one of my old high school music teachers was a stoner (I smoked with his nephew at college) but I always thought of him as the doucheist of the music teachers. He seemed to have an overbearing/condescending attitude about everything and everyone that didn't really gel with the typical stoner vibe ya know.

7. ^ i don't understand what that has to do with this thread.Since it is mentioned, I had a math teacher that hung out with my friends mom who used to rail unmentionables and it was pretty apparent in class she was on some shit.

8. I have never seen or heard of these "angry stoners" but I do tend to be a really angry drunk and because of that am trying to quit drinking.

9. I'm a happy drunk/stoner, but If I'm not high, you best gtfo my way.

10. If I have to attribute a negative personality trait that comes out because of something I ingest, then I probably shouldn't be ingesting it. For me, smoking weed enhances whatever is happening at the time -usually in a pretty mellow way. But I can get angry when I'm high just as easily as when I'm not -IF the right thing pisses me off.

But with a drug like alcohol, it is 100% certain that, after a given amount, there's going to be a disaster.

11. I've seen the type, I think they're just showing off for everybody by acting tough and telling outrageous lies. Could be due to social anxiety, maybe they get too high and don't know how to act around people.

12. what're those?

im happy when im high, like right now :wave:

13. Me too, puffin on the vape :D ... just saying I've seen them, and what I think causes them to act angry in front of other people thus giving rise to the "angry stoner" ;)

14. Chill lol

Barely ever angry and I'm a hot head

15. Lol no guys im such a muffin when I smoke ahahh
    The other day I chilled with this guy and he turned out to be such an angry smoker. He kept yelling at me about turning off the music because he doesn't like it lol he even pulled me once. I actually was scared for my life. People who get like that should either smoke alone or not smoke at all...

16. Of course there are angry stoners.

Some people in general are like that, while others are more peaceful. Weed doesn't make people peaceful loving hippies. That's a bit ignorant if people believe that.

17. I hate hippies..

18. without a smoke im angry!!! haha

19. This!!!!!!! ^^

20. I get angrier wjen im sober