How many of us stoners smoke cigs?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hondacrf150f1, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Ewwww fucking cigarettes....

2. Sadly, I smoke around half a pack everyday. Whenever I smoke a nice amount of bud, cravings raise higher then ever. There is nothing like smoking a blunt, then lighting up a newport 100, they go hand in hand.

3. I do but not too many, probably around 4 or 5 a day.

4. i smoke both, but if it was easier i'd quit smoking cigs...they're just soooooo nice sometimes though :(

5. I smoke both. Marlboro Smoothes.
    They taste like thin mints.
    <- Still a FatGirl at heart.

6. Weed only from this point on....I'm quitting cigs. I can't(well at damn near $7 a pack, sure gives more room for bud), and it's just not really part of my lifestyle.

....occasional black and mild wood tip is ok though. Most of them get turned into blunts anyway.

7. [​IMG]

Just waiting for these to be the joint pack ;) jk they're the best menthol out there

8. I really need to stop smoking cigs, I used to make a pack last a week or too and I always told myself I could never see myself smoking more then that. In the last year it has gotten out of control.

9. *lights cig*

Ahhhh so soothing :p. I smoke about 5 cigs a day...Marlboro Menthol Ultra Lights!

10. ^ ultra lights eh? why even smoke :p

11. The way I see it, it feels wrong to argue for legalization by saying that cigs are bad and then smoking them.

Also, smoking is one of the reasons my parents divorced. My dad hates it and my mom is trying to quit right now so me smoking cigs probably wouldn't be too good for the family.

12. All the time man lambert and butlers, Benson and hedges silvers (gold at a push) and regals

13. Just a good cancer now and then. I try hard not to get addicted, I smoke in strict moderation.

14. #94 Big Ridge, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Addiction is a myth

15. Hahaha good one :D

16. ive been smoking a lot more ciggs now that i cant smoke weed. being poor blows, but at least my friend/neighbor shares her ciggs >.<

17. Cancer sticks could eat my ass hole