How many of us stoners smoke cigs?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hondacrf150f1, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Not if you smoke weed, also it takes a LONG time to get cancer from cigs, unless you smoke unfiltered cigs, or really strong cigs, also it MAY cause cancer, there is no definate answer as to whether you will or not

2. Smoking a marlboro 27 after smoking the good green is like putting icing on the cake, and eating it too.

3. never smoked cigs

smoke cohiba cigars

smoked black n milds

never a cig

4. I don't understand why people smoke Cigs, there so damn bad for you its terrible that people enjoy killing themselves and spend money on a physical addiction.. I want to live a long, healthy, great life... I don't want cigs to kill me at age 54 because of lung cancer..

5. to each his own. Hell if weed was as harmful as cigs, id prolly still smoke weed

6. I'd rather do coke then cigs (I hate them that much), I hope all of you know that tobacco companies LOBBY to keep marijuana illegal. So have fun supporting large corrupt companies that help keep weed illegal.

7. i used to cheif cigs half a pack a day, and more when i first was getting clean.

now i run and work out and smoke 2-3 a day(god willing)

i want to quit but not yet

e cigs( alot of the staff smoked those and I wanna know if there good)

8. Have fun supporting the U.S. Government :rolleyes:

9. I realized about two years ago (July 3rd 2009) that I only smoke cigs with friends and never bought packs. They never did anything for me and I just haven't seen the point when I could just smoke weed. Since then all I smoke is da piff.

10. Prove it. Theres no cause for that they would sell more cigs if weed was legal Imo

11. #51 LuxTenebris, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
    [​IMG]

Seriously, I do not understand everyone fixation w/ these things.

Edit: This picture fits I guess

[​IMG]

12. #52 Smotpoking, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Okay think about it like this "above the influence" receives their funding by congress, and their main target is marijuana they hardly ever talk about the harms of tobacco and alcohol... You'd have to be ignorant to say that the government isn't influenced by large tobacco and alcohol companies.

13. #53 Smotpoking, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How am I supporting the U.S. Government?

14. Quit smoking cigs a year ago, cold turkey. Joints are a great alternative.

15. Only cannabis for me. I used to smoke cigs in
    high school, but cannabis tastes better, smells
    better, is better for you...plus you get high and
    stay high a lot longer.

I suggest you have a taste...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zV78IgXzB0]YouTube - ‪Tool - Third Eye (Full Version HD)‬‏[/ame]

16. Diddo! I treat cigs like a dog cookie, when im really excited or really down i like to take a moment and have a shmoke! But def ciggs when drinkin or smokin' green, religously! LoL
    :smoke:

17. I prefer to not kill myself

18. You guys are right. But after three years, it's hard to break an addiction.

19. I smoke newports only really started to smoke ciggs cuz i was stressed out and had no green stuff to smoke..the way i look at it if weed is legal i would stop smoking ciggs

20. blaze up and cig str8 after
    thanks alot to the older kids tht introduced this wen i was in like middle skool lol