How many of us have Cheated? and did you ever tell?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zr-01stamg, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Ok so this is a simple poll thread how many of us have cheated and how many have told someone or admitted it and how many are gonna take it to the grave??

I wanna see if a saying my Gpa told me is turn, men will always get caught for cheating because they always tell someone, women on the other hand hide that shit and bury it.

Discuss

2. I have cheated on girls. I have been caught in other ways but i never directly told a girl i was cheating on her. I have this problem where i date girls that i don't actually care for.

3. I've cheated, not proud to say, but with multiple partners.

Told some, didn't tell others.

4. Fuck all of you that have cheated. So fucking inconsiderate, sorry very touchy subject for me

5. I can honestly say I've never cheated. I have a strong conscience. If I do something I consider bad I litterally imagine voices in my head screaming 'You bitch :mad:'. Came close a few times though, I couldn't.

6. #6 BAGZ, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
    I've never cheated on my girl. :love:

7. I've been cheated ON a bunch of times. But never have cheated myself.
    I guess since I know how much it sucks to get cheated on, I'd never do it.

8. Yeah I've never cheated on my girlfriend but I think she might've cheated on me. Don't have anyproof but I'm still skeptical.

On a side note I'd never cheat on her unless I found out she cheated on me. I'd wait to break up with her until after I cheated on her. I'd then admit to it and then leave.

9. #9 stoned budda, Oct 26, 2010
    Early in my marriage i cheated a few times, even got caught but i woill never admit it.

It was always an alchol fueled thing, know what im sayin?

10. Honestly i've had chances hell even had friends try n convince me to do it but i never saw the need i guess.

11. cheated a few times, only time I was busted was when I was messing around with a friend of gfls she felt guilty and told her. She doesn't know about the rest though

12. ive cheated and never told and cheated then admitted
    some advice if you cheat never admit to it even if she catches you cause she will never let that shit go!

13. Cheated. Told once. Caught once. TBH I only think about it when the sex is horrible at home. I doubt I'm the only woman that thinks this

14. Naw, didn't cheat but been cheated on. Caught her tho :p

I'm kinda curious what % of cheaters themselves have been cheated on..

15. ive been cheated on thats why now im like fuck it lifes too short wat she doesnt know wont hurt her

16. i've never cheated, but i did stuff with my best friend while she had a boyfriend..numerous times. didn't feel bad though cuz he was a dick and she was mine first anyways ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. What's the difference in the first two options? I've never cheated, I've had a few opportunities but I'm not like that.

18. #18 million, Oct 26, 2010

LOL. I can relate to this. I've done stuff with a really good guy friend of mine while he had a girlfriend. But I don't see how that's my problem. I'm not the one commited to her. He was mine first too anyways

:eek:

19. About the options the first one is cheating and telling because you want to and the second is cheating and admitting to it once you're caught/suspected....I think.

20. Fuck cheating, you break someones heart and spirit with some shit like that,
    If you nessacarily need to go out and fuck other people, then break up before you do.

And even then, most of the time; the grass is not greener on the other side...