how many of u

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by HelloFriend, Jun 15, 2012.

1. are actually high, while on GC? are u high right now? I am . :D and its amazing

2. Yes I'm high right now, and there are times I come on here sober but usually I'm high.

3. sorry wrong forum section :/ im too high . lol

4. Nope, I'm usually pretty high all day though. Been trying to cut back though, so I get on sober more often.

5. Im actually sober at the moment but I use to always get on here high before I made my account today

6. i wish i was high right now all i have are a couple stems :(

7. Sober as Fuck right now (halfway through work) I'm on GC all the time on my phone. Usually I'm high sometimes I'm not. Right now I'm not, sadly.

8. It depends...right now i'm sober but i can easily just pull out my MFLB at any point

9. Having a glass of wine, probably smoke a little later...

10. lately i've been high all the time so yes, i do use grasscity high :smoking:
    on that note, i'm gonna go smoke another bowl.

11. Ive never smoked weed before. I just like to pretend and fit in. A place where I finally have friends

12. ya'll are a bunch of drug addicts, marijuanas are for immature high school kids. Get off that damn dirty devils drug and make something of yourselves

:smoke:

13. You are seriously stoned! Snap back into reality and read what you posted!!!

14. He is quite the kidder :bongin:

:p

15. Sadly not now :( Im trying to get a job so I am staying sober for drug testing...

16. Haha back on and high

17. pretty high, just smoked with my buddy who took a little break from work to blaze, now im listening to edward sharpe and reading other stoners thoughts...mwahahahaha

18. I'm stoned as fuck. Had a nice workout this morning and had a fat ass snap after.