how many of u are?

Discussion in 'General' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Jun 2, 2003.

?

do u still smoke or get high some way

1. yes i do

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no i do not

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. evert onece and a wile

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. can someone please tell me why this grabs my attention?!

2. cos its akin to your style.

or maybe its just cos he's called WildWeedyWillie

:D

;p

3. Ya, I still get high.

Short and to the point. haha

4. I'm quitting for a few months so that I can save some money and test my will power.

5. could name 2 people off the top of my head that don't.. wang of inferiority & cottons

6. I'm on a break temporarily. I still have some so it's not gonna be a really long break. I'll be back to smokin in about 2 weeks maybe sooner.

I don't think I'd ever stop but I do take breaks now and then.

7. im not a quitter!

im smoking more than i have ever, and i plan on coninituing to smoke more. smoking is so good.

8. im taking a break for awhile.. till i get my grow setup and maybe harvest .....but not till after this week ...i cant pass up on this week my buddy gettin a free qp today ...so ill be smoking hella right up until i break....

9. on a break at the moment. I dunno though. It's nice to smoke from time to time but I don't think I COULD smoke all day every day. I think my version of regular would be if I smoked every two weeks. Fair enough if you do though but it ain't for me.

Mr SBB nice avatar. That's some kind of nowegian cartoon isn't it? I know I've seen it on the paranoid android video. I know a chem teacher who looks JUST like the fucking cab driver from that vid. Heh...

10. way to go!
    :smoke:

11. only occasionaly nowadays

12. I'm on an 'as and when' at the minute. I won't buy any to smoke alone, but i'll happily join in socially ;-)

13. i wont be smoking as much this summer because i'll need my money for college

14. precisely why i've been taking breaks. that and current lack of a dealer who gives me nice bargains. oh how i miss cheap dank.

15. i dont think i will ever quit.. might chill for a while.. even a year or something but i wont quit

16. College was what really got me starting to smoke :)

I grew up in switzerland where marijuana is very accessable but I barely ever smoked...I mean like once every few months lol....got to college and everything changed :)

17. whoa whoa, I think ya got the wrong bit of my post highgirly! i said i wont buy any to smoke ALONE. i'll buy some to blaze up with a few buddies but im not buyin as much as i used to coz i only smoke socially now!

blame it on my bad grammar. lol

18. Still smoking. Although not as much as I used to. Lack of fundage and all my pieces disappearing (parents, cops, assholes at parties) have had a major role in it.

And I reaaaaaaaaally feel like a nice toke tonight to help me get to sleep. I'm so tired of being up til three in the morning every night... :(