Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many of these 'marijuana problem symptoms' apply to you? Honestly

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr Stoned, May 11, 2010.

1. 1. Has smoking pot stopped being fun? once, and i stopped for awhile, than started up and it was fun again

2. Do you ever get high alone?
    whenever i have it i get high every night alone. love being high by myself.

3. Is it hard for you to imagine a life without marijuana? not really, no.

4. Do you find that your friends are determined by your marijuana use
    nope. most of my friends dont smoke.

5. Do you smoke marijuana to avoid dealing with your pr...oblems? nope. i smoke because it feels good man.

6. Do you smoke pot to cope with your feelings?
    nope.

7. Does your marijuana use let you live in a privately defined world? no
    8. Have you ever failed to keep promises you made about cutting down or controlling your dope smoking? i have never made a promise like that so no.

9. Has marijuana caused problems with memory, concentration, or motivation? nope. i always get my shit done. may be a little slower but it gets done. haha

10. When your stash is nearly empty, do you feel anxious or worried about how to get more? i usually smoke at night, so i only worry about how boring its gonna be when im out, but that goes away after the first night.

11. Do you plan your life around your marijuana use?
    nope

12. Have friends or relatives ever complained that your pot smoking is damaging your relationship with them?”
    nope

2. 1. Has smoking pot stopped being fun? nope

When I wake and bake and when I'm at home

3. Is it hard for you to imagine a life without marijuana?
    no.

sure, I have a lot of smokin buddies.

5. Do you smoke marijuana to avoid dealing with your pr...oblems? sometimes, but usually to enjoy life and relax from school

not really, but sometimes it helps when I'm depressed, it gives me hope

7. Does your marijuana use let you live in a privately defined world? no
    8. Have you ever failed to keep promises you made about cutting down or controlling your dope smoking? not really, but ut has made me make some choices that were not good ones to make

9. Has marijuana caused problems with memory, concentration, or motivation? it used to, now i can balance it with life

10. When your stash is nearly empty, do you feel anxious or worried about how to get more? Only if the rest of my friends are dry and no one knows where to get any.
    No, but I like to insert time to smoke if I can get away with it. I usually don't plan anything, just do

12. Have friends or relatives ever complained that your pot smoking is damaging your relationship with them?”
    No, but the girl wants me to quit. I told her I wouldn't be high around her :p

3. 1. Has smoking pot stopped being fun?
    Theres always fun memories out of it
    Sometimes
    3. Is it hard for you to imagine a life without marijuana?
    Not really
    Nope, im just friendly i guess lol.
    5. Do you smoke marijuana to avoid dealing with your pr...oblems?
    Nope, it helps me think of other options and feel optimistic
    Nope
    7. Does your marijuana use let you live in a privately defined world?
    Yes and No, yes when im in a private place and everythings is there for me, but when im in public, i look around more and relax
    8. Have you ever failed to keep promises you made about cutting down or controlling your dope smoking?
    Yeah, but i said that w/o knowing that it is couple of days before 4/20 lol.
    9. Has marijuana caused problems with memory, concentration, or motivation?
    Some memory when i forget where i parked, i get more concentration and my mind goes to autopilot for my motivation so it gets any job done
    10. When your stash is nearly empty, do you feel anxious or worried about how to get more?
    Nope
    Never
    Yeah

4. 1. Has smoking pot stopped being fun? kinda now its more relaxing than funny

2. Do you ever get high alone? every night and morning if i have any which is 6 days a week.

3. Is it hard for you to imagine a life without marijuana? not at all, i went 18 yrs without it i dont need it. gotta let weed revolve around u, not u around it

4. Do you find that your friends are determined by your marijuana use? idk i have a lot of friends that do and dont. some of them hate it i just dont tell them i do

5. Do you smoke marijuana to avoid dealing with your pr...oblems? no

6. Do you smoke pot to cope with your feelings? sometimes, like last week my chick of 1 yr broke up with me and it helped me realize i can just move on and not dwell in the past.

7. Does your marijuana use let you live in a privately defined world? i dont get the question? like do i live in my own lil fantasy world? def not

8. Have you ever failed to keep promises you made about cutting down or controlling your dope smoking? yes,

9. Has marijuana caused problems with memory, concentration, or motivation? i think it actually has helped with long term but screw short term memory while im high. helps me focus on wat im doing, i have add. hate to say it but it does kill my motivation for the most part

10. When your stash is nearly empty, do you feel anxious or worried about how to get more? if i can get some cool if not cool ill just do somethin else

11. Do you plan your life around your marijuana use? never

12. Have friends or relatives ever complained that your pot smoking is damaging your relationship with them? no it makes me open up more, im rly shy and dont talk much.

5. Damn thanks for making me feel shitty. 12 for 12.