How many of these for 10 plants?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by leafman, Mar 18, 2010.

1. I'm just guessing because I don't know how lumens work with led's but .... Id get at least 10 from the looks of it... maybe a few more depending how its set up. Like 15 would be maxium... 3 for each set of 2

2. So your saying 10-15 of them yfo lights for 10 plants?

If so then sack that ,i will just stay with 2-3 600w hps ,would cost me a bomb to get 10-15 of them ufo lights.

Thanks for your reply.

3. yea like I said I don't really know for sure but from that pic they don't look like the light spread is THAT big

4. LED, rule of thumb, go expensive or don't go at all.

If you are serious about using LED's, models that will give you a decent result will cost way more than the cheap China made ones on ebay.

5. research be for try to answer questions you do not need 10 90 watt led ufos one 90 watt led is about equal to one 400 watt hps

6. I have a 105W LED using CREA's it is supposed to replace a 400W HPS it doesn't replace my 250W MH IMO. It's a good light but its not worth the cost. I use a 250W MH and a 105W LED and I am replacing both with a 400W MH. For Vegging. LED just can't flower yet ( on a $ / watt, and debatable watt / watt performance).