How many of gigs of music do you have?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Pookenheimer, Jun 19, 2009.

1. for me i only have about 8

I'm recovering from a fried hard drive :mad:

And i was too ignorant to upload my files to an external HD

2. 29.0 GB it says for me.

3. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

4. Haha not even kidding either. :p

5. #5 tfunkadelic, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    seventy-one

71gb

[​IMG]

6. in my itunes 32.18. and im always gettin more. but i have to keep a lot on my external hd. so i probably have more like 50-60

7. damn guys, how long you been creating your music library?

8. About 75 gig.

At least 5 years, maybe longer.

9. if i put it all together about 15gb

and thats yearssss like 8+

10. 61.89 GB, 11878 songs and counting.

11. About 88gb. It's a mix between MP3s and FLAC.

12. i have stuff from when i was like 5 all the way up to now. a lot my tastes have changed, but others havent. like the stones (one of the first bands i have memory of listening to) and now starting to get more into hip hop, listening to a lot of abstract rude, pigeon john, pharcyde, brother ali, etc. also a lot of jam/chill/stoner bands like beautiful girls and tomorrows bad seeds.

if i had all the music ive owned/used to enjoy i would probably have more like 150gbs

13. Damn i actually though i had to much wit 12

14. About 750 gigs all told. I must admit the files are .FLAC so they are big AND high quality.

15. FLAC is pretty seamless audio like they say but 750 gigs is just WAYYYY to much memory for me I'd convert those to MP2 or MP3 thats just me though.

Right Now 2.12 GB thats on my iTunes I have more on my iPhone but I deleted alot.

16. Ha, I thought you meant how many gigs do we have lined up to play. got kinda confused there... I have about 8 used up.

17. 174.58

32,196 songs. shiet, i need to clean out my library :laughing: