How many more weeks?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by asyouweremarine, Feb 17, 2017.

1. I'm currently on my 2nd ever grow growing 2 plants, 2 strains. I have Money Makey and Bubblegum each plant is under its own 300w led light in my 8x6 closet. They started their 6th week of flower tuesday and I'm curious to see what you guys think on how many more weeks my Money Maker has left. The bubblegum seems to be a week behind so I'm not worried about her too much. I'm also growing on hydro and I've uploaded a few bod shots of her. This go around I tried out LSTing and Topping and have 12 tops on this sexy lady. Anyways, any help and info would be greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Photos I assume?, got a good three weeks, won't be far off then

3. Yes sir, they're both photo's. My first was an auto grow (Northern Ligjts) and while the taste, smoke, and high was really nice, I think I chopped it 2 weeks early... Rookie mistake :/ Awesome! Thanks for the reply

4. 4 weeks .... You are basically in ONLY 42 days or so. So you have yet to hit the swelling that comes in later weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks buddha! Yea I know I still had some time but I was just curious to the length of time remaining. I was guessing 2 to 3, but can go to 4 also. From my understanding, if you want more of an up high, you should harvest when it's mostly cloudy and some amber trichs which would be a week earlier right?