How many more laws and regulation until we hit Utopia?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Jan 14, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

This is a picture of the 80,000 new federal laws and regulations that went into effect this past year.

Progressives, liberals, Rhinos how many more laws and regulations until we hit Utopia? How many more sheets of paper?

2. Cause real republicans don't make laws or regulations?

3. Make a law that says we have to be a utopia and maybe that will work?

4. The point isn't to reach Utopia.  Liberals and progressives just want to control your lives.

duh...

You say it as if you're being sarcastic. 

I know, right?  I mean, the reality is, I can't think of anything more fun then sitting around plotting ways to control your life. 

7. Maybe not you personally but that is obviously the agenda of the government, especially the neo-liberals in office now.

Stop playing stupid

9. I know it was rhetorical, but utopia would have no laws.

10. #10 Deleted member 472633, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    Utopia-: an imaginary place in which the government, laws, and social conditions are perfect

And do Republicans support the abolition of government Penelope?

11. There's still a bit more room in the upper right hand corner of the bookshelf.  Who dropped the ball?  Fire them!

No need to worry. It will all be refilled again for next weeks regulations. 

13. [quote name="Penelope420" post="19338839" timestamp="1389719219"]Cause real republicans don't make laws or regulations?[/quote]real conservatives dont. Republicans are included under liberal.The republican party is far from.conservativeSent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. [quote name="Penelope420" post="19338962" timestamp="1389720754"]I know, right? I mean, the reality is, I can't think of anything more fun then sitting around plotting ways to control your life. [/quote]do you support gun control? Welfare? Increased.minimim wage? Obama care?If so then you do indeed sit around thinking of ways to control peopleSent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I wouldn't necessarily say I "support" those things beyond discussing them on a message board on the Internet or at the local pub. And I have mixed opinions on all of them.

Are you saying that I'm trying to control you by having my own opinion and expressing it?

16. [quote name="Penelope420" post="19339605" timestamp="1389727993"]I wouldn't necessarily say I "support" those things beyond discussing them on a message board on the Internet or at the local pub. And I have mixed opinions on all of them.Are you saying that I'm trying to control you by having my own opinion and expressing it?[/quote]No i didnt mean to imply that you believe anything.I mearly meant that those ideas, if you did support them, count as trying to control people.Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Definition of government:

: the group of people who control and make decisions for a country, state, etc.
    : a particular system used for controlling a country, state, etc.
    : the process or manner of controlling a country, state, etc.
    \n\nBy definition, those in government literally congregate to brainstorm how to best govern, control their constituents.
    \nNow, the definition of 'best' in this context is completely subjective (and subject to abuse of course).