How many mils of tiger bloom?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Saintgermain421, Aug 20, 2018.

1. I been feeding my one foot autos about 2 mil of grow big every other day I have to switch over to tiger bloom now what would be the perfect amount to start with? 2 mil or 3-4mil. I have a chart says use grow big and tiger together, idk what to do and don't want to mess them up. Can anybody help me out?

2. I use grow big, tiger bloom, and big bloom all together. The mix I use per gallon is 15mil big bloom, 10mil tiger, and 10mil grow big. Per the ff chart I have.

3. I use a small cup to centralize the nutes I mix with water then I water on top of that it works really well. I will start with 2.5 mils my gut is telling me.

4. Capt fox here. If cut the grow big 2 weeks into flower. I give mine what the chart says for tiger bloom and big bloom. If u have beastie and cha ching I would be using that too. I swear by that stuff. Buds get bigger and juicer. Pic would help
    My summer journal

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do not mix everything in one container before adding to your water. Add, mix, add.

6. I have beastie bloomz should i start giving it as well with my bloom nutes??? The can says mid to late flowering I'm in the beginning

7. Yes I start soon as I see flowers and use it for like 3 to 4 weeks until buds swell than cha ching till flush. Use the 1/4 tsp that comes with it. Add mykos into ur planting routine and u will get big.dense buds[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. I know never mix mutes before adding to water

• Like Like x 1
  9. What he said, some nutes lock eachother out when they're mixed without being diluted.

Just saw the bottom of the thread, I see you already know that. My bad!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Word. Thx bro.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Go get em. Most of us put the big scoop of mykos that comes in bag under seed or cutting. Put seed tap root right in it and cover with dirt.