Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many mgs of weed will get a newbie high?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mime59, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I have a 100mg brownie to eat with my friend. Would have of it be alright for a first, or should I only give him 25%? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. motherfucker just eat the damn brownie

3. lol mg.

• Like Like x 2
  4. .1g is a very little amount to begin with. On top of that, I would recommend smoking as a first time way more than a brownie.

5. edibles interact with people in different ways. Make sure to instruct him on how to get the most out of his edible high.

Take on an empty stomach and do not eat.

half of that brownie would do him i bet. Fuck it if he's up to it give him the whole thing or 75%

6. Ive ate 75mg candies and i felt it, it was right when i woke up and hadnt eaten anything, give him half and you eat the other half, if the effects dont come on within 30 minutes, smoke some weed