How many MFLB trenches?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mithrandir, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I'm curious on average how many trenches you guys usually go through on your MFLB's before your satisfyingly baked. I usually go through 2, sometimes 3 trenches when I really wanna get up there. How about you guys?

2. I dont even go through a trench, normally takes me 2 sets of 4 filled chambers to be satisfyingly high. Probably get high 6 times off a trench

3. Just had about 2..pretty baked. did it all with my mom in the room over. no open window or anything..

watching top gear eating cookie crisp.

4. It takes me 2 just to get a buzz for 30 minutes.

5. Less than 1... I'm confused on what ya'll others are vaping in your box that you need more than 1

6. [quote name='"HotDish"']Less than 1... I'm confused on what ya'll others are vaping in your box that you need more than 1[/quote]

I used to only need 1. I need to take a tbreak sometime.

7. Less than 1 trench... 1 trench will get me high as fuck 2 times.

8. Hows your tolerance?

9. [quote name='"HelpDesk"']Less than 1 trench... 1 trench will get me high as fuck 2 times.[/quote]

I envy you.

10. Ive smoked roughly 4 times a day for almost 2 months now and still havent built that high of a tolerance from my mflb

11. just had 2 trenches(about 4 or 5 big hits off each) and im BAKED. Its like an organized and clear headed high but its still a high. Its nice for smoking in the mornings.

12. damn. i cant even get high off my mflb, i used get a nice buzz but now i dont even get high. DABS fuck ur tolerance up i cant even smoke my mflb

13. I see this type of question all the time...I think I can help.

Body weight and composition effect your high more so than you might realize or care to believe. I used to smoke joint after joint, but I would eat during the day, in between sessions, and always thought my tolerance was so fucking high cause I wouldn't get really stoned until much later! Turns out eating too much right after smoking causes certain body types to process the THC much quicker, shortening duration of the high and diminishing the quality as well. If you eat like 20 minutes before you smoke the high will last longer and generally creep up on you. So you might not feel it right away but like 15-20 minutes later you are drooling and hardly remember wtf just happened! I lost a bunch of weight for my wedding and now I get high as fuck cause it isn't getting sucked up in my body fat. BTW: if you smoke a lot and are heavy and start to work out and sweat a bunch your sweat smells like straight up flowers cause you are burning fat and generally doing it right. You also get a slight workout buzz from the THC burn off...true story!

tl;dr - lose some weight if you can and try not eating right after you smoke...give it like 30 minutes to settle in or eat before. Always drink water when you can to keep the THC flowing to your kidneys and not allowing it to deposit in body fat, to keep tolerance down...this is why skinny guys and most bitches get so high...they don't have body fat to get in the way.

14. [quote name='"Doobious Joe"']I see this type of question all the time...I think I can help.

Body weight and composition effect your high more so than you might realize or care to believe. I used to smoke joint after joint, but I would eat during the day, in between sessions, and always thought my tolerance was so fucking high cause I wouldn't get really stoned until much later! Turns out eating too much right after smoking causes certain body types to process the THC much quicker, shortening duration of the high and diminishing the quality as well. If you eat like 20 minutes before you smoke the high will last longer and generally creep up on you. So you might not feel it right away but like 15-20 minutes later you are drooling and hardly remember wtf just happened! I lost a bunch of weight for my wedding and now I get high as fuck cause it isn't getting sucked up in my body fat. BTW: if you smoke a lot and are heavy and start to work out and sweat a bunch your sweat smells like straight up flowers cause you are burning fat and generally doing it right. You also get a slight workout buzz from the THC burn off...true story!

tl;dr - lose some weight if you can and try not eating right after you smoke...give it like 30 minutes to settle in or eat before. Always drink water when you can to keep the THC flowing to your kidneys and not allowing it to deposit in body fat, to keep tolerance down...this is why skinny guys and most bitches get so high...they don't have body fat to get in the way.[/quote]

Very interesting stuff. Unfortunately I'm already a skinny guy, but after reading this I may need to drink more water, and exercise more. Thanks for the info!

15. [quote name='"Hiebs"']

I envy you.[/quote]

1 trench fries me at least 5 times

16. Ya I have a medium tolerance and I just slowly inhale till I'm out of breath then hold it. I usually take 5 or so hits which is half or less then half of one filled trench and I get baked

17. Sounds like I just need a tbreak. I miss the days of 1 trench highs.

18. Low... I took a week and a half t break... then only smoked out of 1 hitters. Hold that shit in for like 15 seconds. Trust me you'll get high as fuck. A gram using this method will last me 5-6 days of getting high daily multiple times a day. Saves tons of money.

You could be in the same position i'm in very easily.

19. [quote name='"HelpDesk"']

Low... I took a week and a half t break... then only smoked out of 1 hitters. Hold that shit in for like 15 seconds. Trust me you'll get high as fuck. A gram using this method will last me 5-6 days of getting high daily multiple times a day. Saves tons of money.

You could be in the same position i'm in very easily.[/quote]

You hold smoke for 15 seconds? I usually only hold smoke in for 5, vapor for 10. I've heard that exhaled vapor is wasted vapor, but isn't holding the smoke in for 15 doing more damage then good?