How many MFLB trenches does it take to get baked?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by B-J-G, Feb 27, 2011.

1. half of a trench for a good baked feeling. 1 trench for destroyed. If I vape 2 trenches i'm on the ground making cat sounds at my cat while she responds to me in cat language.

2. #62 Bobbert, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    It takes me about 3-4 full trenches to get a buzz. I have a extremely high tolerance. I don't get "stoned" anymore. Even after 3-4 trenches in a MFLB, I tend want to reach for a harder hitting water-pipe/vaporizer combo.

3. It takes me 10 because it's a shitty vape that's only good if you've never had any other vape or you have the tolerance of a 10 year old. A joint even gets me higher.

4. 1- baked
    2 - destroyed
    3 - I can never remember to keep vaping after 2.

5. I'm sorry, but everything you said can almost confirm that you're using it wrong; everyone I've ever used it with can get reasonably baked within 3 trenches, and this is coming from everyday smokers. I on the other hand, am done after just one. Maybe you need to reexamine your technique?

6. I've gotten clouds from my mflb with the power adapter.. lolol I've combusted in the mflb with the power adapter so those were some pretty milky clouds.. :D

I get head changed off 2-3 rips from the mflb, high off 5-6. I guess it effects people differently

7. I get pretty high after two trenches, my tolerance is high 0.o

8. :smoke:1 trench will give me a little buzz, 2 will get me stoned and 3 will get me SUPER high... i hate having a high tolerance. btw does it take you guys like 8-10mins to finish a trench? i find it takes extremely long for me

9. All I got from the MFLB was a bad hurting in my lungs and pain for 3 days, fucking hurt to breathe and all I got was a clear-minded buzz. Glad I didn't buy one because it's quite the novelty, nobody around here I've seen uses theirs anymore because they'd rather get cheeched as fuck off 6 foot bongs.

10. Guy, you probably not using it right....

11. #71 hurb1, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    .1 to get a solid high if its the first of the day and im out and about. Really im high about half way through the trench but eventually i finish it off between moments of contemplation. Cuz what do you do with a half vaped trench? Finish it so the next session starts with fresh raw greens.

But if im at home with less stimulation less going on i get less of a buzz from the same trench. Understandable as cannabis provides an enhancement of what youre already feeling or experiencing. So you need less when you have more distractions, barbour poles, and merry go rounds. But you need more when youre snowed in your dingy top story apartment in the frozen baron wasteland of winter to get you the feeling that when you open the curtains that light shining through will reveal a tropical beach with horny woman who just want to have sex with you and then leave.

But to get back on track.... Or at night when i need to relax and get sleepy i need .2 to get a good body effect added to the head. Now if i decide to vape an hour or 2 after vaping the additional hits arent really noticeable. I feel like its a waste to keep vaping as it just lowers tolerance with out a worthwhile added bonus so i see not much value in it other than it being a fun ritual and tasting good.

I dont smoke anymore so that keeps my tolerance at bay. The nights i did pick up the bong i woke up groggy as hell and still stoned so it was like i was permanently stoned so i would almost not even feel a .1 trench. Thats why people think it sucks. Its smoking and the tolerance. If you fix those two things you will have a much more enjoyable experience. My 1 foot bong now resides sparklingly clean on my kitchen table as its no longer paranphenalia until the police find the weed. But in that event i will just tell the police to go fuck themselves and get a real job where youre helping a citizen because that clearly isnt what youre doing right now. But anyway, my bong has better value as a shiny flower vase to me now. But thats only because of the battle of the addictive personality and the negative consequences smoking would rapidly bring in my life. Talking about vaping is like talking about how i found jesus isnt it. But its the same substance, different delivery method.

I go through 1/3 the amount of greens i used when smoking. Thats a lot of money saved for virtually the same evenings of stonyness. Its all relative to the tolerance level. Keep that in check , its a constant battle, you cant splurge on the bong or have a night when you smoke a joint and think the mflb will have the same effect the next day. Especially if you have even the tiniest of addictive personalities. Youre going to go back to that slap me in the face thank you may i have another maam bong, or other smoking devices which add to the clean cannabinoid high a dirty stupifying tinge which is indeed enjoyable in the fleeting moment as ignorant states are blissfull.

12. F 'Dat C! :D

13. This is tangently related, but I just ate some mangos and it potentiated the fuck out of my MFLB high, It's a super clearheaded all around highness, its awesome.

This is from toking on half of a half-vaped trench ahah.

14. everyone keep in mind that the POTENCY of the green is a huge factor! if it takes you 10 trenches that either means you have low quality stash, or your putting the battery in backwards :p

15. [quote name='"madg321"']Tbh i am a satisified owner of a mflb but fuck me some of u guys are either kids or talk some rubbish... .1 ? Fuck off take 2 whole trenches alone to hit the spot... and as for phat clouds... no just no.. slight mist yea phat cloud... no wonder there r many unsatisfied owner with ths shit all over the net.[/quote]

If you have the power adapter or stronger batteries, you blow fat clouds with almost every hit

16. I was on the fence on buying a MFLB... but now I am definitly buying one! All of you got me so excited especially the part how you get baked off like .2 g and how you can get a 30 minute charger for 20$!! :hello:

17. I get stoned twice off of one trenchload, but I'm a lightweight and vape up just once a day, so one trench lasts 2 days, and then I get stoned again of the leavin's later.

18. you are an efficiency beast damn:hello:

19. Quality of weed plays a huge factor in the perceived efficacy of the launch box, ie: i just packed the dankest sour diesel that I've ever seen and topped it with kief in the mflb, 3 hits and I'm stoned. :hello:

20. When i first got it only a trench would get me pretty lifted.
    I've had it for a month, been using it every day, and my tolerance is through the roof. So now i need about 4 trenches to get a steady high. Tbreak time...