How many MFLB trenches does it take to get baked?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by B-J-G, Feb 27, 2011.

1. same here dont think they sell em at walmart.

2. I just got the power adapter....I use this one slow long draw method that i hit it until my lungs are 80% full then I fill my lungs with air to push the vapor deep in my lungs. Then I take a quick exhale and a quick inhale about 3 times....When I let it out little to no vapor comes out because it was in my lungs so long that most of it absorbed....but with the power adapter when I use that method 2 hits will get me high as fuck and last night when I did 3 I forgot where I was! BTW I was at my house. The PA turns the MFLB into a monster! It is a must buy! I can not even finish a .1 without forgetting how to hit the thing!

3. Tbh i am a satisified owner of a mflb but fuck me some of u guys are either kids or talk some rubbish... .1 ? Fuck off take 2 whole trenches alone to hit the spot... and as for phat clouds... no just no.. slight mist yea phat cloud... no wonder there r many unsatisfied owner with ths shit all over the net.

4. For me and my epicly low tolerance, a little less than 1. 2 hits of that thing and i'm high. Anyone who says u dont get a lot of vapor is just using wrong. A puff out clouds of vapor with this things

5. #46 amdnivram, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    1 trench, if im looking to get heavily medicated then I wouldnt be using the mflb/looking for portability because there are far better alternatives.

6. Actually what you have said is not true all vaporizers get you just as high. Desktops just give you more efficiency and you get bigger hits with more vapor upon exhale. The MFLB with the PA will get you very very stoned with 1 trench with the Power Adapter.....IF you are not to high to forget what the hell the MFLB even is lol.

7. Mflb is a fun lil vape for breaking out every now and again.. fuk a p a

8. For everyone that is asking the method to use, follow the one in this video and you will get baked off a trench easily.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiGWT_lwGHc&feature=g-user-u]Vaporizer Cam: A Look Inside The Magic-Flight Launch Box During Vaporization - YouTube[/ame]

9. I get super baked from just 1-2 hits from a trench and I don't even use the full trench every time I vape.

10. Do you use stock batteries, 2700's or PA?

11. I really think you are doing something wrong there is really no reason 1 trench will not get you completely baked!

12. [quote name='"medicinaltoker"']

I really think you are doing something wrong there is really no reason 1 trench will not get you completely baked![/quote]

I might've inhaled wrong,I was trying out my friends which he lent me.

13. Aw yea with the MFLB technique is key, but it gets annoying because when your super high you just forget the technique lol.

14. [quote name='"medicinaltoker"']

Aw yea with the MFLB technique is key, but it gets annoying because when your super high you just forget the technique lol.[/quote]

Yeah I'll try the technique next time I'm vaping it.

15. there really cant be that much technique with the mflb all you do is make sure its producing vapor and draw slow or let it build up, clear, repeat. 1 trench gets me high, but really only to like a 7/10

16. I disagree 100%, the MFLB even with the PA vapes wayyy too slowly to get me anywhere near as stoned as a desktop or a better portable (Solo, Da Vinci, PAX, etc.).

Before I got rid of my MFLB in favor of the DV, it took like 1 and a half trenches to get me BAKED, but after 1 I felt pretty good (I usually would have JUST under a full trench before work as I have a very customer interactive job).

17. If u love mflb ur fucking marry a eq haha

18. I remember when 1 trench was enough to get me stoned. Fuck tolerance lol.