how many MFLB rips does it take you

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by smokingTom, Feb 11, 2016.

1. lately I have been doing 3 nice solid consistent rips... and that's all it takes me. share your experience

2. Two or three is all I need really. That said, I usually wind up taking more unless I'm in a situation that requires stealth.

3. I've never really counted. I hit it a few times til I'm high and from then I continue to hit it every 15 min or so in order to stay high until the weed turns brown.

4. 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening; daily.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Over 9000! Could never get a satisfying hit off a MFLB.

6. I haven't used my MFLB in quite some time since I got my LSV but for me it would take a full trench to get a good high going

7. Too many. I've been using MFLB for almost a year. They say it takes some learning, so I guess I've learned how to use it properly, but still I have to take FAR TOO MANY hits to start feeling something. My weed is not so bad, I use it for GD and it works fine, but when it comes to vaping it takes too much effort!
    I'm very disappointed with MFLB and going to replace it with something else.

8. only one? you must know how to get a thick rip. but now that I think about it, when there's keif in there, one hit is all it takes me too

9. Ya I'm a very lite user, maybe a gram per month. But it has made a massive improvement in my depression.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app