How many members are there on Grasscity.com, and how many affiliates do these members know?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by mike28086, Jun 27, 2017.

?

How many people am I going to send to the site to legalize weed?https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet

1. None. I'm a stiff.

50.0%
  2. I might know a couple, maybe?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A S-H-I-T L-O-A-D of Peeps! That's what I'm gonna send!

50.0%
  1. #1 mike28086, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  2. Which one of the white house petitions that get posted on here weekly are you referring to?

3. Sorry, the link got cut off of the post, I inserted it back into the main body above. It's for the legalization of cannabis for all of the U.S.

4. They take the polls to get a feel for how we feel.

Then they ignore the results and do what they please.

If we stop participating, will they claim we don't care?

Round and round we go.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. My point is... someone starts a legalization petition every other day. Pretty sure one actually reached the signature threshold and the official white house response was basically a big middle finger. They know good and well its the right thing to do... they just don't care...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yeah, I know, I've seen that middle finger for quite a while now. I think we need to turn it into a foot and stick it up some asses. Just my opinion.
    Regards....

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I suppose, maybe it would be better to just take it down?

8. I wish you nothing but the best.
    I just thought you should know why those petitions don't get many signatures.

9. Thanks, I was hoping to get some good news with the NC vote, alas, not one good thing came from all of our efforts. So I guess, we keep trying to change minds and growing our medicine in secret, unfortunately. Looks like 2 more years of waiting and hiding.
    Regards....