How many lovers before it starts to bother you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mr Stoned, Dec 1, 2012.

1. #1 Mr Stoned, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2012
    Title says it all. I hear a lot of feminist sluts who have had so many lovers they can't even count and try to claim that 'every relationship is a fresh start' and that their choice to 'enjoy sex with multiple partners' should not mean they are shown less respect that actual ladies. You know the type. They say 'how outrageous' and 'rude' it is to ask how many previous lovers a potential mate has experienced. And to deflect such a question with 'I don't think that's relevant'. This more than anything reveals their defensive attitude about their own promiscuity, because it REALLY IS relevant.

Now I try not to hate sluts. They cause a lot of carnage and destruction, but I don't think it's good to hate so I try not to. However, I do not respect them. And I would NEVER take a loose woman for a wife. Sluts make awful partners and even worse mothers. The need to be sexually gratified by many different men is a serious psychological problem in my opinion.

Same goes for men. I don't think gigallos who bed hundreds of women should be heralded as heroes. Because morally it's just pretty disgusting. Even though the old 'lock and key' analogy is a good argument, I'm not so much of a hypocrite that I would praise womanizers, whilst shaming sluts.

I think sex is a special thing shared between two people and shouldn't be debased by living like a wanton. Although carnal animal sex is awesome, none can dispute that carnal animal sex with someone you love is a hundred times better.

Girls who go out and open their legs and allow snivelling dogs to basically have a joy wank between them should hang their heads in disgrace. The absolute revulsion I've felt waking up in some nameless girls bed and being asked to leave before breakfast is not something I enjoy to experience.

Personally I've had about 20 lovers in my life and I'm 21. I've been active since I was 15 and have only had one or two long term relationship. So 5 of my 6 active years have been spent single. In which case, that amounts to about 3 lovers a year. Not so slutty. I don't do one night stands. I do ten night stands.

I would be very skeptical about seriously dating a girl who has had more than 20 lovers. In fact, less than 10 would be much more preferable. And if I'm being really honest, in terms of long term relationships, less than 3 is the jackpot.

How about you guys? And remember, we're not talking about casual sex here, but serious committed relationships.

2. I dont care how many as long as they arent a slut when i meet them..people change when they get older

3. That's a good answer man.

4. Yea i used to think once a slut always but im 30 now and lots of girls that were sluts are settled down..plus by my age 20 ppl is more the average it seems so like 100 might gross me out

5. #5 Mr Stoned, Dec 1, 2012
    Yeah for sure I believe in forgiveness and change and all that. I only see it the way I do now because I'm 21 and have a lot of life ahead of me to learn and grow as a person. However, most girls my age who were sluts still are and are a good few years off settling down lol. 18-25 are prime fornication years.

But yea 100 is just way too many.

6. Yea you'll notice in the next 5yrs everyone has babies and start families..in a way a little sluttiness when they're young is good so they dont feel like they missed out on it and then decide to have their slutty years in their 30s

7. There's real truth in that my friend.

8. after a while you begin to realize that most people aren't compatible with you in a relationship

9. 'Sluts' don't bother me. A lot of people just want sex without a full complicated relationship at a certain point in their life. Man or woman, I think they're allowed to have that right as long as they don't lead anyone on.

10. I think that's fine and I've had friends who are total sluts and I've even ended up having sex with them too. That's all good. What REALLY irks me is these wanton feminists who demand the same sexual respect as actual ladies who have chosen NOT to be promiscuous. Girls who really make the man work for it and don't need a constant stream of dicks to gratify them are the kind of girls I'd rather commit to.

People who sleep around are just icky. Condom or not.

11. Yep. I agree.
    I had a very active sexual past...I am 29. I didn't start having sex til I was 18, but I racked up the score from 18-22. At 22 I got into a 4 year relationship, had a son (I am a good mother) and I no longer have flings or casual sex. In the 2 years since my son's dad and I split up, I have had sex with 3 different people, two of which I was in relationships with, one who I wanted a relationship with but didnt work out.
    When I was young, I wasn't trying to settle down. I was just trying to have fun. Now that I am older, I want different things.
    I don't think it's right to hold my past against me. I don't like to think of my past as mistakes so much as lessons learned and experiences that have led me to the knowledge and understanding of myself that I have today. I am not even going to post up my number, but to me, 20 people @ 21 is a pretty good amount, if that doesn't quantify as promiscuous, then what does? 50 people? 100?

12. #12 shestones, Dec 1, 2012
    I really don't think it matters. I could honestly give two fucks how many people my significant other has slept with. In fact, I never asked him and don't intend to. It wouldn't really matter, but I don't want the image of my man banging (insert number) bitches in my head. The only reason he knows how many guys I've fucked is because it came up in conversation. He wouldn't ask, he wants to know as little as possible about my sexual past.

I don't really care if girls want to fuck guys with no strings attatched. As long as they aren't being complete sluts getting gangbanged and shit I'm cool. Also, as long as they own up to it I have no problem.. if you're ashamed and don't want to admit it, don't do it. Even still I'm not going to say they aren't "actual women" what kind of bullshit is that? What gives you the right to decide who's an "actual woman"? You act as if you're better then them just because they chose to fuck whoever they wanted.

With all that being said, I don't sleep around. I've only had sex with boyfriends and I can count the number of people I've had sex (oral included) on one hand. This is my personal choice and I respect other peoples personal choices to fuck whoever they want.

13. I usually never ask. I guess I just don't care. Like above said, as long as they don't get pigged out by numerous dudes at time. I've bedded my fair share of women but its not all it sounds to be.

14. I'm sitting here thinking about this.

Do you like sex? or do you think its dirty?

if a girl has a lot of sex, that means she probably likes sex. so have sex with her. if she kicks you out well just go home smoke weed and eat a sammich or something.

then again I have no experience in these matters of sexy time.

15. Dated one girl who had at least 10+. Was with her for over a year, maybe closer to two, and things werent working so i ended it. Plus i met a new girl that seemed better. The 10+ girl kept begging for me back, finally admitting she loved me and everything, but I wouldnt go for it. The new girl had TWO previous lovers, I was the third. Thought i was golden. Dated for two months, she deaded me, and was with a new guy in literally two weeks. So you tell me if it matters. Some people are just experimentive, but when they meet the right person, they cut all those things out and all that matters is that person. Ive learned to not judge people based off numbers like that. I mean, you can tell some people have a high number because they are just sluts, but some people are not that simple.

16. It doesn't really matter to me as long as the girl hasn't had more than 10-15 guys.

I'm 30 now, so mostly date girls around my age range.

But I don't have room to talk, I've been with lots and lots of women. My current girlfriend has been with 4 guys in her life, and I easily have been with over 10 times that ammount. So I feel like a hypocrite for judging people on their "number"

What I care about most is that they haven't slept with people I know, or haven't slept with friends of friends. That type of thing. I know I shouldn't care, but something about that just bothers me. One of the reasons I never dated many women from my town lol

17. Having only 2 bothers me already. I just wanted one. I've always been content with just the one.... *sigh*

But I think the point for me where it gets disgusting is if you cannot remember every person you'd slept with. I mean that's outrageous -- but I have a friend who has had several encounters with strangers. Soooo yeah. If you're having trouble keeping track...then MAYBE it should start to bother you maybe? hahaha

:laughing:

18. ehh... there are a few people I've forgotten that I had sex with. There have been one night stands where I can't remember their names when I think back on it.
    Have had a few threesomes and when I look back and try to remember I think "hmmm was her name Crystal or Chrissy?"

When you've been with a good number of people, over the course of many many years, you just kinda forget about a few of them.

19. Nah, it doesn't bother me none. Why should a person remember every person they've fucked? Lets say you have worked 50 jobs in your life, would you remember each and every one of those? You spend alot more time at work then getting your freak on, so its understandable that people would forget unmemorable partners.

Saying that i've forgotten names well before having sex with girls, and faces within weeks. Its not something I dwell on. I remember girls that were special, or I've had sex with for any length of time.

20. Don't ask, don't tell. It's no one's business except your own. And maybe your doctor.