Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many lighters do you go through in a month?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iambuterdtoast, Mar 10, 2011.

1. On average this past 12 months, my girlfriend and i have gone threw about 20+ bic lighters. We have kept some of them, what an odd collection lol. We dont smoke cigg's, just buds. Oh, and we dont ever smoke with others so no loosing of lighters, just straight burnt out.

How many lighters do you go through on average?

2. enough that we gave up and picked up a 50 pack at costco...

3. Lighters actually last me a looong time. Long enough to where i dont remember when the last time i bought pack was.

4. well it depends who I am smoking with as some bugger keeps stealing them, I am sure it's the same story for us all :D

5. I use a torch that runs on lighters, and it goes through about 5 a month (shitty non bics)

6. I may just have to start doing that... buying in bulk... but for me... cuz I use bee-line, lighters last me a long time... but the question is... Do I lose the lighter? is it kicking around the floor of my room? is it in my couch? are my dumb stoner/smoker friends out of lighters? (if so I give them a full sized bic i've got...)

Soo...

Lighters don't run out with me, I just lose them... LOL

7. 0. I loose about 5 a month, but I acquire that many as well through those who take mine, its a vicious cycle!

8. About 3 or 4. I'm always burning random shit though, I'm a pyro.

9. anytime I'm in California I seem to lose 5-10 right off the bat... lighter thieves! :)

10. haha nice wow a 50 pack

11. A month? Dude I go through lights like crazy in just a week!

12. I've been using the same 2 lighters for all of 2011....but I use hempwick

13. yup! i usually go through one lighter a month i tie hempwick around it and i never loose it

14. i only use lighters, i smoke cigs and bowls
    and my lighters last me like MAYBE 3 TOPS, thats it though, never any more
    average is like one to two per month tho

i like having multiple lighters laying around tho.

15. About 1 per month. I don't flick mine every 10 seconds like a child, I just light my bud.

16. I usually carry pink bics, nobody steals em.

But Ive had the same couple of bics for months.

When people ask me "Why Pink?" I say, "Its for breast cancer awareness! Save the Ta-Ta's man!"

17. not many, since i use beeline about 90% of the time.

18. 1 bic will last me half a month or so

19. Bics last me around 1-2 weeks. Three or four would last me a month.

20. usually just one.

idk i just take good care of my lighters.